Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I just remembered Felton has to guard Dragic or Bledsoe tonight.......
Dragic will go for 28 & 10

Bledsoe will dunk on him at least twice

The Morris twins will combine for 60 points to win the Most Valuable Scrub award for tonight

...Knicks win by 3 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I wrote this team off around the all star break yet here they are STILL with a possibility to make the playoff's, smh. Sorry but I can't help but root for 'em to make since we got nothing else to look forward about. No draft pick and it would be nice to make it into to theplayoffs just to eff with draft pick we gave away. Another note it's mf'in friday and I no work in the morning! Sat o/t seriously cramps my social lifestyle but my bank account has the final say....

I wrote this team off around the all star break yet here they are STILL with a possibility to make the playoff's, smh. Sorry but I can't help but root for 'em to make since we got nothing else to look forward about. No draft pick and it would be nice to make it into to theplayoffs just to eff with draft pick we gave away. Another note it's mf'in friday and I no work in the morning! Sat o/t seriously cramps my social lifestyle but my bank account has the final say....

That's what I'm sayin man. I just don't want our pick that we gave away to be that great of a pick, so I'd rather we make the playoffs. Kinda spiteful :lol:

As much as I know we suck and most likely wont make the playoffs, I'll still be rooting for us until we are mathematically eliminated.

As much as I know we suck and most likely wont make the playoffs, I'll still be rooting for us until we are mathematically eliminated.
word im the same way and most of my knick friends are on some lost hope **** & i cant front it was startin 2 rub off on me... pause

Lol it's great we can still realistically make the playoffs it's weird how good the bobcats have been lately lol atl is just barely holding on

Lol it's great we can still realistically make the playoffs it's weird how good the bobcats have been lately lol atl is just barely holding on

It's crazy how luck continues to go in our favor, ATL's been bumming it out lately, if we can win tonight, ATL should lose to Washington...playoffs here we come

Back
Top Bottom