Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
^ you must have not watched the 1999 playoffs

You must not remember the team we had :stoneface:

Marcus Camby, Sprewell on the bench.. We were stacked...

This team is not

BTW, been watching basketball for 20 years now :pimp: thanks for reminding me how old I am :frown:

Last edited:
Damn the 99 Knicks 
smokin.gif

i never said we could beat the pacers... im just reminding you about 1999 which was history first #8 to make the finals and we upset the heat in the first round... my point is anything can happen... but all that doesn't matter we have to make it to the playoffs first :lol:

Pacers have peaked and PG isn't playing nearly as well as he was. There isn't muh differce between the two teams than there was last year besides Bynum and out lack of vets. All I'm saying is it would be a good series.

The Pacers are the best defensive team in the league.

We have one guy who can score.

We'd still get our ***** beat. And it wouldn't be a respectable *** beating either.

I know we all wanna be fans and have hope but seriously we gotta stop with the delusions. This team is food for any top seed, we can barely hang with bottom feeders.

We'd still get our ***** beat. And it wouldn't be a respectable *** beating either.

I know we all wanna be fans and have hope but seriously we gotta stop with the delusions. This team is food for any top seed, we can barely hang with bottom feeders.

Aint that the truth

Aint that the truth

Anything can happen.

Out of the Heat & Pacers the knicks have a better chance at Miami simply due to their lack of a back to the basket big man... i think the games will atleast be close.

Against Indiana this team will get swept they have 0 advantages against the Pacers.... NONE

Indiana has an all time great defense being jeopardized by them (for some reason) playing Evan Turner any kind of minutes and an extremely piss poor offense. Miami is top notch at both ends of the floor. They'd win maybe a game against either one but I'd take my chances with Indiana.

Last edited:
If we secure 8seed, I want the pacers....we can be them in a 7 game series

Pacers have peaked and PG isn't playing nearly as well as he was. There isn't muh differce between the two teams than there was last year besides Bynum and out lack of vets. All I'm saying is it would be a good series.

idk...we're a much smaller team. even though amare has been playing well and jeremy shows promise, i still dont think this is a good match up for us. i prefer to play the heat.

The first thing Phil better do after taking office is slap Daryl Morey in the face

honestly that **** is just rumors though. if this rumor came out before the deadline its one thing, this **** is just all media speculation.

I'd do it if we weren't able to put the proper pieces around Melo and the rockets included 4 first round picks from like 2019 on 
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at Melo for Lin the disrespect is so real.

so disrespectful, its amazing.

I just finished reading this article which had 2 parts. 1) being how the Celtics hate the Knicks more now that we have their nemesis Phil Jackson. and 2) asking Woodson about his thoughts on acquiring Phil Jackson.

Woodson said "I think at the end of the day it’s been tough on everybody because of the high expectations. I’m not running away from that or sitting here saying that I was not a part of it." and then said "I thought the J.R. situation put us behind early on, I really believe that to this day," The JR situation being the 5 game suspension at the begining of the season.

I dont know if woodson is delusional, dumb or just a liar. Why doesnt he say both he and the players did not perfrom their best this season and it was a complete failure?

Woodson must be shown the exit at the end of this season.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at Melo for Lin the disrespect is so real.

so disrespectful, its amazing.

I just finished reading this article which had 2 parts. 1) being how the Celtics hate the Knicks more now that we have their nemesis Phil Jackson. and 2) asking Woodson about his thoughts on acquiring Phil Jackson.

Woodson said "I think at the end of the day it’s been tough on everybody because of the high expectations. I’m not running away from that or sitting here saying that I was not a part of it." and then said "I thought the J.R. situation put us behind early on, I really believe that to this day," The JR situation being the 5 game suspension at the begining of the season.

I dont know if woodson is delusional, dumb or just a liar. Why doesnt he say both he and the players did not perfrom their best this season and it was a complete failure?

Woodson must be shown the exit at the end of this season.

Dude always has an excuse. & JR is the answer to everything.

This team had a 5 game winning streak before, and they are beating worst of the worst teams.

Is it at least enjoyable to watch? Yes......but now we're beating the Pacers?

C'mon son. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom