• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
mean.gif

lol damn u watch the bucks play and its like they just knew they were gunna lose and tightened up

that scrub team mentality

Last edited:
Im not stressing over watching the Knicks get swept in the first round. Not enough to watch Milwaukee lol

Meh only caught between basically 2:50 left in the 4th to :50 secs

Def not watching a whole game of bum *** teams, unless it's the knicks playing another scrub team.

I didn't literally mean swept I was exaggerating the fact that we have no chance of winning the round so I don't care. I'm more focused on seeing the Phil Jackson thing happen already.

I guess I can see why people would want TH jr and some youngins get some playoff experience.

I didn't literally mean swept I was exaggerating the fact that we have no chance of winning the round so I don't care. I'm more focused on seeing the Phil Jackson thing happen already.

I guess I can see why people would want TH jr and some youngins get some playoff experience.
I feel you. & word, I'd love to be able to sneak some playoff experience in for the younger guys. But I really would not mind playing the Pacers in the 1st round. It's better than playing the Heat in the 1st round.

If so, the only coaching home games clause PJ gave LA was serious. I've heard of working from home but dayum! LoL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom