Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If everyone wants out its perfect. Can we hire Donnie just for 1 more year? :smokin

Time to do it right this time. Start from scratch with draft picks, young players, and cap space in 2015 :smokin :smokin

If he wants to leave, he wins and we win. We don't need players who aren't in it mentally.
Not if we send him to the Cavs for Kyrie or the Cats for Kemba :smokin :smokin
Denver is gonna end up with Parker or Wiggins :pimp:
We probably would've drafted a bust anyway or we would've drafted one of them and ruin their careers. At least they have a chance now.

Last edited:
If he wants to leave, he wins and we win. We don't need players who aren't in it mentally.

Aren't in WHAT mentally? What is "it"? The franchise is a joke from the owner down to the players and ESPECIALLY the owner...I don't blame Tyson.

If he leaves, he wins and we continue to lose...lettuce be cereal :lol:

Last edited:
Let it be on record I wanted him gone when we were winning. I was never that hyped when he came here and didn't buy in to Melo-STAT-Tyson making us automatic title contenders cuz we got the best front court.

Son can't grab a rebound to save his life.

We got him for defensive purposes. He does everything, but that. He's also falling into that "fake tough guy" category for me.

Let it be on record I wanted him gone when we were winning. I was never that hyped when he came here and didn't buy in to Melo-STAT-Tyson making us automatic title contenders cuz we got the best front court.

Son can't grab a rebound to save his life.
Rebounding is not even the main issue.  He grabbed 18 boards last night and more than 15 the game before.  Better than decent rebounder.  The problem is the lack of rim protection and, most importantly, his utter lack of anything resembling an offensive game.  Jump shot so non-existent that it completely negates us using him in the pick and roll since his only option is to just roll to the rim.  Can't finish unless it's an alley-oop or gimme layup.  No spins, no post moves, nothing back-to-the-basket.  Zero. 

I've always maintained his high level of intangibles and ability to strengthen an elite defensive team, but with the mess we've got now and lack of any commitment by the whole team defensively, his value is diminished so much that he appears to be, and sometimes plain is, ******* useless. 

I can't even believe this is happening, guys. Before, we EXPECTED to be awful but this? This is a nightmare, before, I said that I'd be mad if Melo left but NOW? Can't say I'd blame him, if I were him, I'd be out too. I can't even believe I got my hopes up about the Knicks on their way to a win last night, only for them to BLOW it in the 4th. What the hell is going on? I was a youngin during the starbury days, was it THIS bad?

Don't even wanna wear my Knicks gear anymore, man. These ****** got no type of heart. At all. Bums.

Lol at y'all turning on Tyson

He hasn't done anything since day 1 on the knicks. Gets DPOY, yet isn't first team all defense, Ibaka deserved DPOY more that year. He's done nothing but stand around all season. Got all that cash from the knicks because of 1 good year with Dallas.

I gave Tyson a break for letting Roy make him his rag doll in the playoffs since Chandler had that neck issue, but Tyson this season just proves that he's bum status for the most part unless he's on a contender. He's not an elite defender. He's not an elite rebounder. He doesn't protect the rim as great as you would think. He complains so much that's it's sad and pathetic. The other night he missed an open alley oop with no one around him. What does he do? He ******* for a foul instead of *****ing that he's a bum and should've been a better offensive player by this point in his career.

I look at Joakim Noah and I shake my head. Noah wasn't like this coming out of Florida. He grew. He became a better post scorer and he became an excellent passer. Chandler has done nothing. Look at his chicken legs b.

Last edited:
You bastards deserve this ****** team yall root for with all this Tyson slander.

He ain't prime Mutomobo but he's trying to anchor a team full of bum defenders.

Yall don't know want him send him back to Dallas

Last edited:
Tyson on a team like the Heat is perfect. He needs to be on a team with good to great team defense because he isn't a premier shot blocker or anchor anymore. I'm sorry, but he's not. He's barely a leader at this point. Dude complains to the refs more than he contributes. And he's been like that since he got here.

I ship him in the offseason for picks and/or youngsters.

Last edited:
You bastards deserve this ****** team yall root for with all this Tyson slander.

Yep.

They put the blame on everybody though so its nothing new

Whatever bum *** center replaces Chandler yall gonna wish yall had him back when hes gone.

Last edited:
Look at his chicken legs b.

All that needs to be said really.

He really would be better on a contending team. But if you're supposedly a "defensive player" then you should cover up the poor defense of your teammates. I cant remember one great defensive play he's made. Even his help defense is trash.

Last edited:

Yep.

Having Tyson on the court is basically playing 4 on 5 when we're on offense. Then you add the fact we have no system so Tyson stands there taking up space for most of the time. And other times he'll pick and roll but he has no jumper so they collapse on him even more now cause they know he ain't popping. He may not be the problem like Felton, Dolan, JR and Woodson, but he does very little to make us a better team. And he isn't getting younger. You cut ties with him in the off season and you get some youth for one of the few pieces we have that is still "valuable" around the league.

Last edited:
Rebounding was just one of the least things I decided to bring up since I'm so pissed with him being known as the tip back guy.

Straight up swap for Dirk. I'm down.

Son aint anchoring a damn thing here. He can't keep a C in front of him let along stop paint penetration.

Last edited:
Having Tyson on the court is basically playing 4 on 5 when we're on offense. Then you add the fact we have no system so Tyson stands there taking up space for most of the time. And other times he'll pick and roll but he has no jumper so they collapse on him even more now cause they know he ain't popping. He may not be the problem like Felton, Dolan, JR and Woodson, but he does very little to make us a better team. And he isn't getting younger. You cut ties with him in the off season and you get some youth for one of the few pieces we have that is still "valuable" around the league.

If you wanna call the offense a 4 on 5 might as well call it 1 on 5. The team has no system and thats not Tysons fault, I think he does more to make them a better team...if we had the right pieces AND they could play good basketball.

Hopefully there is some value for Tyson and Shump but finding a replacement for Tyson is going to be HARD in a league where decent centers are a dime a dozen.

All I can hope for is Melo to go to a better team cause Knicks dont deserve him, Dolan to step the **** back and build a reputable staff (not likely), and for us to find a way to acquire some nice young players and ACTUALLY develop them.

Tired of the belief the organization has that Money + Popular Named Player = Championship (although they're probably thinking $$$$$_$$$$$)

Yep.

Whatever bum *** center replaces Chandler yall gonna wish yall had him back when hes gone.
A) yes, we will wish we had Tyson instead of an even bummier bum, you're right.  But for what he's getting paid?  And what he's producing?  Be serious. 

B) when your're 21-40, there's pretty much blame enough to go around everybody twice over. 

don't post in this thread

You couple this

+

$13,000,000 salary this season

+

not honing your craft enough to hit one 15 foot jump shot EVER

=

"you're overpaid, stop whining about every call, pick your nuts up, don't get baptized by Roy Hibbert every game of the playoffs, respect but good riddance if you wana bounce." 

Make sense?

A) yes, we will wish we had Tyson instead of an even bummier bum, you're right.  But for what he's getting paid?  And what he's producing?  Be serious. 

B) when your're 21-40, there's pretty much blame enough to go around everybody twice over. 

agreed. i think he has given up on the team like others have said.

I dont think his production is bad but the money is, yeah. I believe his production would be better if the team actually gave two ***** and had a better system. still shows he can have 20 rebound games and swat a shot or 2 a game with a steal and minimal turnovers.

I can only hope the knicks get some kind of value for him at this point, due to the fact that he doesnt want to play for them and hes not getting younger

Tyson's defensive abilities have been in a steady decline though since last year, a year in which the team was the most successful. He did everything he could his first year here but quite a few of us had been saying that Tyson didn't defend with the same intensity from the 11-12 in which he won DPOY to 12-13. It's really apparent now however during this current sh*tstorm of a season.

In all honesty, Rasheed was our best post defender last season. Unfortunately he couldn't maintain his health even in a bench player role.

Back
Top Bottom