Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Yep I've been on sort of a break from this thread, now people wanna debate my points with fallacies and things that sound like they're rebuttals, but they aren't and neglect the points I'm actually trying to make :lol:

Threads fallen off since a lot of regulars who made this thread dope for years stopped posting or barely post, and I'm gunna join them.

Official '13-14 NYK Trade Machine Thread :lol:

I'll be back whenever we have a good win or a change happens in our team.
Nah, you cool peoples. Respectful difference of opinions. We all NT brothas at the end of the day.

Lmfao Amare should just drop an album looking like that.

Call it "Black Hanukkah" or something.
I cant breathe 
roll.gif

It's gona be another week my trash doesn't get picked up. This freaking mayor needs to stop using this snow to cancel pickups. Looks like the Dark Ages outside my window.

I am tired of shoveling snow, the last one like last week or Sunday night was light work though but the one a week or so ago had my back sore. Everything is done iced over too.
It's gona be another week my trash doesn't get picked up. This freaking mayor needs to stop using this snow to cancel pickups. Looks like the Dark Ages outside my window.
This pisses me off to no end. They barely cleaned up the block. What's worse than icy garbage?

Although it's been snowing a lot, it's not like we've been getting 4 ft. of snow each time. I'm not getting these school cancellations like this is the worst winter ever or something.

Last edited:
I am tired of shoveling snow, the last one like last week or Sunday night was light work though but the one a week or so ago had my back sore. Everything is done iced over too.
This pisses me off to no end. They barely cleaned up the block. What's worse than icy garbage?

Although it's been snowing a lot, it's not like we've been getting 4 ft. of snow each time. I'm not getting these school cancellations like this is the worst winter ever or something.

They haven't really been getting off outside of those two days IIRC. I gotta hear the *****ing about it every time I work from home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom