Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nickmaz gunna start getting his Broussard on tombout "sources"

Last edited:
might be late pass but whatever...

Brons 'recreating' the Heat.
Love = Bosh. both can score, stretch 4s, can rebound. Love is more efficient/consistent.
Kyrie = Wade. both can score in multiple ways. Kyrie is younger, can shoot the 3, can bring up the ball and set up offense (so Bron doesnt have to do it all the time)

now just filling in the role players. Miller, Thompson, whoever

amiright? :nerd:

oh and Grunwald was hired by my local uni. (McMaster University) to be head of basketball operations, or something like that yesterday :lol:

Rodman won DPOY with the Pistons and was one of the best defenders of all time in Detroit, even more so than in Chicago because he was younger and more athletic in Detroit and could pretty much guard every position on the floor. I hate what Bron is doing as much as the next guy, but how are yall going to say that Rodman wasnt established until he got to Chicago?

And im surprised to hear that Grunwald took a job at a small college, last I heard he was in the running to become an NBA team's GM earlier in the summer (forget what team but I remember reading about it)

might be late pass but whatever...

Brons 'recreating' the Heat.
Love = Bosh. both can score, stretch 4s, can rebound. Love is more efficient/consistent.
Kyrie = Wade. both can score in multiple ways. Kyrie is younger, can shoot the 3, can bring up the ball and set up offense (so Bron doesnt have to do it all the time)

now just filling in the role players. Miller, Thompson, whoever

amiright? :nerd:

theyre starting 5 looks good, but they have no depth. the only one on their roster that COULD be useful is tristan. mike miller cant do much of anything but spot up and shoot at this point. hes not even a 3 and D guy. theyre gonna need big men even more than the knicks do and their defense is looking even worse than the knicks too. IMO just because you have bron and love on the same team does not equate into championships. they cant play 48 minutes and all 5 positions at the same time.

**** are y'all blabbering about, isn't the goal to build the best team you can within reason? Who gives a **** , even if he somehow got kd and Westbrook.

8 Matthew Dellavedova SG 23 6-4 200 Saint Mary's $816,482
12 Joe Harris SG 22 6-6 225 Virginia $884,879
33 Brendan Haywood C 34 7-0 263 North Carolina $2,213,668
2 Kyrie Irving PG 22 6-3 193 Duke $7,070,730
23 LeBron James SF 29 6-8 250 $20,644,400
22 James Jones SF 33 6-8 215 Miami (FL) $915,243
42 Kevin Love PF 25 6-10 243 UCLA $15,719,063
5 John Lucas III PG 31 5-11 166 Oklahoma State $1,600,000
13 Mike Miller SF 34 6-8 218 Florida $2,732,000
33 Erik Murphy PF 23 6-10 230 Florida $816,482
33 Dwight Powell PF 23 6-11 240 Stanford
22 Malcolm Thomas PF 25 6-9 225 San Diego State $948,163
13 Tristan Thompson PF 23 6-9 238 Texas $5,138,430
17 Anderson Varejao C 31 6-11 267 $9,704,545
3 Dion Waiters SG 22 6-4 225 Syracuse $4,062,000

doesnt look like a championship team to me

The only names needed to be listed are:

Bron
Love
Kyrie

That's it.

That core produces a championship, whether you want to believe it or not.

Last edited:
The only names needed to be listed are:

Bron
Love
Kyrie

That's it.

That core produces a championship, whether you want to believe it or not.

First you want to trade Prigioni, then you saying Lebron is right for "building" super teams and not competing against the best, and now you saying stuff like this?

You're getting on my last nerves :lol:

Last edited:
First you want to trade Prigioni, then you saying Lebron is right for "building" super teams and not competing against the best, and now you saying stuff like this?

You're getting on my last nerves :lol:

Wasn't saying Bron was "right" for that. Was just making the argument that lebrons not the first to win with allstars.

And if lebron, kyrie , love, waiters, and varejao, in your eyes, aren't a championship team idk what to tell you.

@ShamsCharania: Thanasis Antetokounmpo, New York's pick, deciding between D-League Westchester or Spain/Italy deal, sources tell RealGM. Knicks roster full.

And if lebron, kyrie , love, waiters, and varejao, in your eyes, aren't a championship team idk what to tell you.

as a starting 5, yes, they are probably a championship caliber team. then you look at the rest of the team and realize you have brendan haywood, james jones, mike miller, and john lucas as your back ups. sure the starting 5 will be nice when theyre on the floor, but when the rest of the team is getting destroyed, thats not gonna win you a chip.

as a starting 5, yes, they are probably a championship caliber team. then you look at the rest of the team and realize you have brendan haywood, james jones, mike miller, and john lucas as your back ups. sure the starting 5 will be nice when theyre on the floor, but when the rest of the team is getting destroyed, thats not gonna win you a chip.

Only time will tell.

oh and Grunwald was hired by my local uni. (McMaster University) to be head of basketball operations, or something like that yesterday
laugh.gif
that boi fell off hard

Back
Top Bottom