• D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn, who starts now? Outlaw or Melo?

Is this even a question? This is what twitter taught me

Crack Sparrow @BillzHereTho · Aug 5

Melo not a top 3 SF , Rudy Gay actually might be the better all around player

All Melo does is score , inefficiently. Rudy gay can do it all.

Melo a perennial overhyped loser who can't get out of the first round. He's the current t-Mac. Shoots a lot that's it

Bum *** Melo , cape all you want. Stayed with the Knicks because he knows he can take 67 shots a night.

Acy"s been on 3 teams in 3 years like Tyler is smaller and cost more. He's 23 so I guess that's a silver lining if we are reaching. Outlaw is another small expensive player with no court impact either. Did some research on them last night and my report highlight is Acy is 23 LOL. I'm gonna ride with in Phil we trust on this one because I don't get it...

Damn, who starts now? Outlaw or Melo?

Is this even a question? This is what twitter taught me

Melo not a top 3 SF , Rudy Gay actually might be the better all around player

All Melo does is score , inefficiently. Rudy gay can do it all.

Melo a perennial overhyped loser who can't get out of the first round. He's the current t-Mac. Shoots a lot that's it

Bum *** Melo , cape all you want. Stayed with the Knicks because he knows he can take 67 shots a night.
@ Those Twitter comments

View media item 190003

Anyone that says T-Mac was an overrated scorer didn't watch him play in his prime. I kid you not, he was a beast with the Magic and probably the best guard in the NBA (yes better than Kirby). Not T-Mac's fault that Grant had no ankles and Pat Garrity and Mike Miller were the No. 2 and 3 options. By the time he got to Houston, between his back and Yao's injuries, they just didn't have a chance to thrive as well as they should've.

this is sad. bron cant go anywhere without handpicking the team. the cavs still arent better than what the heat were though. they have even less depth now.

some people lack logic. per twiiter Irving will be an MVP candidate this season. really? he's playing with Bron and Love. Take him off the cavs and they will probably win the same amount of games.

Kyrie will average 30 a game before he wins an MVP. I doubt he even does much distributing now that LeBron is there. Prob gonna turn into Starbury.

All i remember about T-Mac is him giving OKC that work :smokin
I was lucky to have the NBA package during that 2002-03 season when he average 32 a game, there was no one in the world that year that could score more effortlessly than Tracey. And he still dropped 5 dimes a game with mediocrity around him. He was an all time talent that would've been Right up there with Kirby and Jordan if his back didn't give out.

Kyrie

Waiters

Bron

Love

Varejao

indifferent.gif

I am not going to derail the thread or anything, but LBJ is the luckiest player ever, since the "decision" he was able to surround himself with all star caliber players, but hey whatever, after this I don't want to hear anymore comparisons to MJ.

Trust me, I'm not knocking dude at all, but he only won/wins with other Established proven players, all-star players,hey if can get it like that do what you do, but majority of the legends made their teammates into those types of players, you know what, I'm not even going to get all into it because next thing you know I'll have to issue another statement regarding comments.

That is the most typical LeBron hater argument ever. Jordan+Pippin Kobe+Shaq. Isaiah+Rodman+Lambeer

Lebron's just doing it differently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom