NYC SNOW STORM Vol. IS Cuny Open!? Update

I'm gonna need some bb passes now.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

1010WINS still reporting NO public school closures in NYC and that parents and students should operate under the assumption that schools will be OPEN on Monday.

To make matters "worse," the Sanitation Dept is de-icing roads and plowing snow in front of schools first.
Coldblooded you are
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

On the real, yall Cuny heads are taking an L here.

I had a feeling they wouldn't close, keep your ears open for 1010 WINS or the morning news though.

yea but u pay an exorbitant price...u take the financial L

Touche, and you hangout at Niketowns in vain
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Had to do it.

it was tough tryna ride home on my bike today, could hardly keep on the road...

kept going to the right cuz the street slants.

Nyc public schools-closed
The chancellor on abc running his mouth
Hallelujah, don't have to drop this bastard to school in an hour

Issued by The National Weather Service
New York City, NY
4:55 am EST, Mon., Mar. 2, 2009

... WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EST THIS EVENING...

A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EST THIS EVENING.

A MAJOR WINTER STORM WILL CONTINUE TO IMPACT THE REGION TODAY. CURRENT SNOWFALL TOTALS RANGE FROM 6 TO 9 INCHES ACROSSLONG ISLAND AND SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT... 4 TO 6 INCHES IN AND AROUND NEW YORK CITY... AND 3 TO 5 INCHES ACROSS INTERIOR NORTHEASTERN NEW JERSEY AND THE LOWERHUDSON VALLEY.

MODERATE TO OCCASIONALLY HEAVY SNOW WILL CONTINUE ACROSS NEW YORK CITY... LONG ISLAND... AND SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT THISMORNING. A VERY HEAVY BURST OF SNOW... ALONG WITH STRONG WINDS IS POSSIBLE ACROSS THESE AREAS FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS. NEAR BLIZZARD CONDITIONS AND THEDEVELOPMENT OF SNOW DRIFTS ARE POSSIBLE AS WELL.

ACROSS THE LOWER HUDSON VALLEY AND INTERIOR NORTHEASTERN NEW JERSEY... LIGHTER SNOW WILL FALL.

THE SNOW MAY TEMPORARILY STOP FOR A PERIOD OF 2 TO 3 HOURS... BEFORE STARTING UP AGAIN BY MID MORNING.

TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS ARE EXPECTED TO RANGE FROM 4 TO 8 INCHES OVER ORANGE AND WESTERN PASSAIC COUNTIES... TO 10 TO 14INCHES ACROSS LONG ISLAND AND SOUTH CENTRAL CONNECTICUT. FOR THE NEW YORK CITY METRO AREA... NORTHEAST NEW JERSEY... AND THE LOWER HUDSON VALLEY... 6 TO 10INCHES OF SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED.

SUSTAINED NORTH WINDS OF 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS OF 30 TO OCCASIONALLY 35 MPH WILL RESULT IN BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOWWITH VISIBILITIES OF LESS THAN A QUARTER OF A MILE AT TIMES.

btw, how is pace, sju, all nyc public schools closed but Hunter still open as of now
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Like I said last night, it's a snow day for me regardless
and I didn't have any exams or papers due today,
so it'd be pointless for me to go all the way only to see some of the classes cancelled or walk through empty hallways lol

Back
Top Bottom