Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking with my cuz in Cali and I mentioned I dont really get into hydro weeds because it doesn't seem natural. Too many additives to mimic soil and sun. Oh so you like "dirt weed?" If that's what you want to call it, yeah. I prefer the term organic :lol:
Make all the excuse famb lol
You and diego diego cop from the same source

Bruh.. next time mayne. I’m 5 min from SFO. came across some blackwater OG and would of shot u a eight to take back.
Def next time will try to give some more notice

i was staying in San Bruno so probably pretty close to where youre at too

20200121_204506.jpg
Was supposed to be from the lineage of sour diesel. Ain't the one IMO. Good morning smoke though. Grown by the company IESO Illinois. Looking at the menus online for dispensaries in thr area, they seem to grow a lot of low THC/high CBD flower products.

Bout to Jay down on
15796614558605008862468740732270.jpg

Same comapny that grew all the blue dream that's out here. And that blue dream is nice.

Anyone in IL with a medical card? One of the guys was saying they pay 30 bucks an 8th...which seems like more than worth signing up for (literally half the cost). But all the websites with a menu online for med prices dont show prices that cheap.
I’m smoking on Matter’s Meltdown right now too. Pretty good but my buds are dry as hell. What about yours? I heard medical pays the same price for product but they only have to pay like 2% tax. That alone would make having a card worth it IMO. The dispensary here gives medical patients their own express lane.

I’m smoking on Matter’s Meltdown right now too. Pretty good but my buds are dry as hell. What about yours? I heard medical pays the same price for product but they only have to pay like 2% tax. That alone would make having a card worth it IMO. The dispensary here gives medical patients their own express lane.
Yeah, this meltdown is nice. This is my 2nd batch of it. Also picked some up new years day.

This most recent batch my bud wasnt too dry. Its getting drier by the day obviously, but I do like my stuff on the drier side as I like to break down my bud by hand and not with a grinder.

First time I got it, I made the mistake of opening the seal immediately but not smoking it for 5 or 6 day. When I got to it, it *** dry.

But also, this meltdown container only had 2 large buds in it. All other packs I've gotten of any strain have had smaller buds in them. Feel like that makes a difference as well.

Last glass purchase for a bit, but today one of my holy grails basically fell into my lap for a price I couldn't refuse: 2010 Gateson Recko cruiser. One of two glass artists whose work has been featured in the Smithsonian.

0-1.jpg

0-2.jpg

0-3.jpg
0-4.jpg

0-5.jpg

0-6.jpg

0-7.jpg

The marble is incredibly hard to photograph properly, but absolutely insane in person.

Having some type of grow set up where you can control the environment is the best route. Lighting type&schedule/nutrient schedules/watering frequency/a bunch of other things influence yields.

That website has some pretty widely accepted info on growing indoors if you want to get a grow started, it’s pretty generic and easy to follow for beginners. There’s an overload of info out there if you’re interested in growing indoors, it can def be overwhelming.

IMG_20200120_091033.jpg

Planted her in October and repotted her on monday. This is my first time growing on my own. Any pointers for a noob like me growing indoor? :nerd:

I need some dispensary locations for DC

DC is still in that grey area...haven’t heard any recent news about pop up shops getting shutdown, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

my buddy Mitch generally uses the delivery services and has found a few with good service, good flower quality and solid pricing. Pretty sure he uses the wheresweed website too.

Yeah, the delivery services in DC are what I use when I cop from there. Went to one of those pop up "shops" events one time,never again. It was just a 2 story crib out the outskirts of the hood where you go in a room, pick out what you want, and dip. Gave off Traphouse vibes right away :smh:

Can’t **** with the dc delivery system. This one dude kept on hounding me for bitcoin. them mfs is weird.

Yeah, the delivery services in DC are what I use when I cop from there. Went to one of those pop up "shops" events one time,never again. It was just a 2 story crib out the outskirts of the hood where you go in a room, pick out what you want, and dip. Gave off Traphouse vibes right away :smh:
Yea man. It be like that at times.
Pros and cons, though pop-ups come in clutch.
Watch em scatter when 12 around the block..

DC is still in that grey area...haven’t heard any recent news about pop up shops getting shutdown, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

my buddy Mitch generally uses the delivery services and has found a few with good service, good flower quality and solid pricing. Pretty sure he uses the wheresweed website too.
UpNDown was my spot but last i heard they got shut down. Was going weekly, now havent been in a couple months

there are def some solid delivery places but theyre hit or miss. I think district connect is solid

I hate how delivery services in NYC only do BK and Manhattan.
I have to bother my friends out there to get a delivery to their apartment.
No love for Queens or the outer boroughs?

I hate how delivery services in NYC only do BK and Manhattan.
I have to bother my friends out there to get a delivery to their apartment.
No love for Queens or the outer boroughs?

there has to be a delivery team out in queens. I’m telling ya queens has the best quality in nyc

I used DC Dank for delivery and got some white widow OG and it was cool. Got it within 30 minutes but my top spot has been a smoke shop on U st.

I only vape flower now and I bought a Mighty by storz & bickle and :wow: :wow: it’s amazing. Never going back.

Having some type of grow set up where you can control the environment is the best route. Lighting type&schedule/nutrient schedules/watering frequency/a bunch of other things influence yields.

That website has some pretty widely accepted info on growing indoors if you want to get a grow started, it’s pretty generic and easy to follow for beginners. There’s an overload of info out there if you’re interested in growing indoors, it can def be overwhelming.

thank you for this fr fr :pimp:

I used DC Dank for delivery and got some white widow OG and it was cool. Got it within 30 minutes but my top spot has been a smoke shop on U st.

I only vape flower now and I bought a Mighty by storz & bickle and :wow: :wow: it’s amazing. Never going back.

yes sir vape and only vape with my mighty
I saw that place on U street didn’t think they really had bud in there

My boy got plugged in with the dude who cofounded Runtz and is about to start moving them pounds at a time. I have smoked A LOT of weed in my life but when I tell you this **** is on another level. I was so high I couldn’t even see straight. This is the real rapper weed. willypete willypete has kicked it with us a few times and smoked some of the jr strain of it. Straight PRESSURE. My boy is the consummate business man at that, I love the presentation :lol:

722B54E9-0787-44CD-9D6C-064A49C82A02.jpeg

Will take a pic of the buds tonight. **** looks crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom