Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damb bruh.. I’m late. I was up and down SFO Saturday. Still here?
I left Monday night. I only made it to one dispensary called Green Cross. Wasnt too impressed but it was the most convenient at the time. Was a quick trip for the game so im disappointed i couldnt indulge like i wanted to

IMG_20200120_091033.jpg

Planted her in October and repotted her on monday. This is my first time growing on my own. Any pointers for a noob like me growing indoor? :nerd:

Talking with my cuz in Cali and I mentioned I dont really get into hydro weeds because it doesn't seem natural. Too many additives to mimic soil and sun. Oh so you like "dirt weed?" If that's what you want to call it, yeah. I prefer the term organic :lol:

Lol what’s wrong with a roach blunt? When I used to smoke blunts I would save the roaches and roll one up with just roaches. That **** hits hard as ****.

For those who need T Breaks, this isn't about lack of will power nor discipline its about locking the option to smoke out when needed.
You can focus on other things while the whole"should I smoke or not" mental debate is not even up for discussion in that mental space that can be used for other things.
So not only does this discipline you...it also frees up mental space.

This can also be used for other habits...ie cigarettes, smartphones, junk food
Its called a K Safe they are about 50-$60.
225vhncljec41.jpg

For those who need T Breaks, this isn't about lack of will power nor discipline its about locking the option to smoke out when needed.
You can focus on other things while the whole"should I smoke or not" mental debate is not even up for discussion in that mental space that can be used for other things.
So not only does this discipline you...it also frees up mental space.

This can also be used for other habits...ie cigarettes, smartphones, junk food
Its called a K Safe they are about 50-$60.
225vhncljec41.jpg

Can i fit a laptop in it 👀😏

IMG_20200120_091033.jpg

Planted her in October and repotted her on monday. This is my first time growing on my own. Any pointers for a noob like me growing indoor? :nerd:
Idk how much you want to get off this plant but if you want a bigger yield repot to a 5 gall and get some more light in there

appreciate it fam :pimp: I get plenty of light but weather's been **** all week. Does bigger pots = Bigger yields?! :nerd:
yea, I can link you some vids on homegrows. I’m big n the space buckets for indoor until I can get my hands on a grow tent

I left Monday night. I only made it to one dispensary called Green Cross. Wasnt too impressed but it was the most convenient at the time. Was a quick trip for the game so im disappointed i couldnt indulge like i wanted to
Bruh.. next time mayne. I’m 5 min from SFO. came across some blackwater OG and would of shot u a eight to take back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom