NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was reading about it and apparently the name is in dedication to his deceased sister and his mother.

The "Lexis King" trademark filed by WWE is for Brian Pillman Jr's new name. Lexis (Alexis) is the name of his sister who passed away and King is the last name of his late mother Melanie King (Pillman).​

how is it this low? are they not promoting it in the local area? this place should be packed
i wonder if they would do what early NXT did and have their talent walk the streets and pass out tickets and flyers

how is it this low? are they not promoting it in the local area? this place should be packed
i wonder if they would do what early NXT did and have their talent walk the streets and pass out tickets and flyers

Maybe people just don't want to go see the show.

I don’t blame Edge.

AEW attendance been bad for a while now.

I keep forgetting they called him up. Ain't he still pretty green?
Would imagine so. Don’t know if he’s had a single match yet on the main roster either.

Thought he was kinda intriguing in NXT though.

I was reading about it and apparently the name is in dedication to his deceased sister and his mother.

This was the first thing that came to mind cuz I memba'd he had a sister name Alexis.

Still though it would be better to just go by his given name considering the wrestling history.

Screenshot_20231009_165338_Instagram.jpg

He really wants to leave

According to this they've sold 3/4th of this venue. How is this a bad thing? They are in some random, nowhere town. SLC on Saturday and this place are not draws.
Not every single wrestling show is a sell out.

IC Edge is not the spectacular signing TK thinks he is.

Back
Top Bottom