NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless they are in a big city, A&W should just run community college gyms or something like that where you know you can fill it and the rent is probably cheap.

Unless they are in a big city, A&W should just run community college gyms or something like that where you know you can fill it and the rent is probably cheap.

I think they are already running smaller venues from what I am seeing.

I think they are already running smaller venues from what I am seeing.
In THIS area, UMBC and that place where the GoGos play are where they should always go for a non-PPV.

In other markets that aren’t as good though, they should be at similar venues to Harford Co CC in Bel Air where that NXT show was. Like 2,500.

In THIS area, UMBC and that place where the GoGos play are where they should always go for a non-PPV.

In other markets that aren’t as good though, they should be at similar venues to Harford Co CC in Bel Air where that NXT show was. Like 2,500.

Yea the last time I saW them they were at the Gogo arena. But I think that was for Rampage/Darks/Elevation.

For Dynamite, they do the MCI Center.

You think they should do Dynamite @ Gogos?

Lmao @ the HCC mention.

Yea the last time I saW them they were at the Gogo arena. But I think that was for Rampage/Darks/Elevation.

For Dynamite, they do the MCI Center.

You think they should do Dynamite @ Gogos?
They’ve done it at GoGos before. Got like 3k people.

Don’t think MCI is necessary unless the show is supposed to be big.

All boils down to the pricing of the venues though tbh. If they make more money going to MCI, have at it. Otherwise I think the product is going to look better in the smaller venue.

They’ve done it at GoGos before. Got like 3k people.

Don’t think MCI is necessary unless the show is supposed to be big.

All boils down to the pricing of the venues though tbh. If they make more money going to MCI, have at it. Otherwise I think the product is going to look better in the smaller venue.

Maybe TK views not running a big building is a form of surrendering. I don't know.

20231008_224711.jpg

Back
Top Bottom