NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christian is Solange to Edge's Beyonce.

Edge gets the recognition/hall of fame/superstar treatment. Quality is subjective.

Christian puts out constant quality EVERYWHERE he goes ANYTHING he does. Respected in Sports Entertainment and Wrestling.

That's not fair to Christian. It's not like edge has a hisotry of drawing big crowds to see him, to make it a big gap. I wish Christian didn't get hurt by Alberto Del Rio's recklessness , he missed good time.

:lol: at McRiddle

Screenshot_20231005-114336.png

• On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said “several” AEW contracts will be up at the end of the year and WWE will looking to sign all of the “key ones”. He also talked about WWE’s big plans for Jade Cargill, which have been deemed important since, “she’s not going to be the last person” to change companies.
  • Ricky Starks would likely be a “key one”. It’s not clear when Starks AEW deal is up, but BWE told a follower they think there’s a 75% chance Ricky will join his friend & mentor Cody Rhodes in WWE whenever he can.

I
  • On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said “several” AEW contracts will be up at the end of the year and WWE will looking to sign all of the “key ones”. He also talked about WWE’s big plans for Jade Cargill, which have been deemed important since, “she’s not going to be the last person” to change companies.
  • Ricky Starks would likely be a “key one”. It’s not clear when Starks AEW deal is up, but BWE told a follower they think there’s a 75% chance Ricky will join his friend & mentor Cody Rhodes in WWE whenever he can.
I should work for Wrestling Observer. I could come up with this exact same report with zero wrestling connections. I propose we start our own show: Nike Talk Observer.

It’s time to put your hate boner to the test Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Really interested in seeing how WWE pushes Jade.

Da Codeman has been a staple at the top of the card since he came byke but he was WWE fixture before leaving and helping to form AEW.

Jade doesn't have the wrestling pedigree that comes with the Rhodes name but I love how they've made a big deal about her coming to WWE.

Just hoping that continues and she doesn't get lost in the shuffle after honeymoon phase wears off.

Back
Top Bottom