NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we take that statement at face value, then it’s very possible WWE will be the sports based product AEW claimed it was trying to be.

Younger athletes at the top, contracts might get ridiculous, and old timers phased out except for their one off returns and hall of fames.

I’m very intrigued to see what’s next for a lot of folks.

Happy 50th birthday to Chris Park, better known as Abyss and Joseph Park, Esq.

One of the handful that made it out of Cincinnati/NKY and actually stuck. I remember watching him in the NWF as Prince Justice. Dude was the top heel here for a while.

Unpopular opinion, Christian > Edge
Edge hasn't been able to reinvent himself like Christian over the years, and I'm a huge edge fan, just disappointed in the same presentation as his last few years in WWE. There could be endless possibilities for his AEW run

Unpopular opinion, Christian > Edge
Edge hasn't been able to reinvent himself like Christian over the years, and I'm a huge edge fan, just disappointed in the same presentation as his last few years in WWE. There could be endless possibilities for his AEW run

Not unpopular at all.

It has been repeated so much that it has honestly been damn near a consensus thought.

Christian is Solange to Edge's Beyonce.

Edge gets the recognition/hall of fame/superstar treatment. Quality is subjective.

Christian puts out constant quality EVERYWHERE he goes ANYTHING he does. Respected in Sports Entertainment and Wrestling.

Not unpopular at all.

It has been repeated so much that it has honestly been damn near a consensus thought.
Right lmao, people have felt this way for a long time. Christian was the one that fans started getting behind first and he started developing a personality sooner. Edge was generic rockstar guy until his injury in 2003, then the fans were booing him when he came back to Raw and basically forced him to turn heel. Lita and the MITB was a Godsend for him.

Back
Top Bottom