NT's take on cheating? vol. ex on her way over

^ besides a "contract" I think marriage means tht your sharing your life with someone , you are no longer one by yourself but one with each other , I think thts a pretty strong bond . so people get married because of this bond ... which brings me back to point one .

If your not married everything is fair game . you smash anything thts better than your current . now if you're in love with someone your dating , then js get married (see above paragraph) .

View media item 719538

Your complete lack of mastery of the English language aside, I'm not sure I'm following your arguments. So what is the role of relationships if you can go and smash anything that is better than your current? By your logic, it seems like it should either be marriage or nothing. In that case, how are you going to figure out if you are compatible with someone else prior to getting married? What if you aren't financially ready to get married?

Found myself in the situation a few days ago. I happened to be out of town where my ex is...so I went over to catch up but I knew the opportunity to smash would come about. Didn't know what id do if the situation arose, but the more I heard this ho talk and speak on her current life reminded me of why I hate her in the first place and made me a appreciate my girl now. I bounced
Repped, Bravo sir bravo. Me pre 2013 would've smashed n kept smashing. My girl I'm with now, when I first got wit her I was in this situation and u know which road I took, nothing good comes from it at all. After the nut u feel so ashamed n disgusting like u just backtracked.

In your situation op, who has the lower body count? That's your pick, u know how nters love low body counts

Not all chicks are the same. There are plenty who don't play that
and plenty who do... More than most guys think.

come on youngdoc..

You're around successful women a lot... Those are the ones that are more chill on the relationship steez... Especially if theyre in the middle of accomplishing something...

The broke lack of ambition having yambs are the main ones looking to settle down early.

I swear once I realized that you don't have to lie and scheme your way to consistent yambs and somebody to spend time with, my life got way easier

Repped, Bravo sir bravo. Me pre 2013 would've smashed n kept smashing. My girl I'm with now, when I first got wit her I was in this situation and u know which road I took, nothing good comes from it at all. After the nut u feel so ashamed n disgusting like u just backtracked.

In your situation op, who has the lower body count? That's your pick, u know how nters love low body counts

Word. Shoulda seen her face when she found out she wasn't about to get the D :lol: told her I was still with my girl cuz she had heard we broke up and and she was like why are you even here :lol: I was like just so u know there's no hard feelings but I wouldn't **** with you on my worst day :pimp:

Last edited:
I used to cheat on my ex all the time. And I got way more yambs being straight up and tellin em I had a girl. No reason to eem lie, women want what they can't have anyway.

come on youngdoc..

You're around successful women a lot... Those are the ones that are more chill on the relationship steez... Especially if theyre in the middle of accomplishing something...

The broke lack of ambition having yambs are the main ones looking to settle down early.

I swear once I realized that you don't have to lie and scheme your way to consistent yambs and somebody to spend time with, my life got way easier
So you're saying that successful women are less inclined to getting in relationships?

That's not true at all in my experience. Don't make generalizations based on your limited personal experience. Not all successful people subscribe to the same set of values professionally and socially, so you're going to get some successful people who avoid relationships so as to focus on professional success, while you have others who want someone to share their success with and go for relationships. Professional success doesn't necessarily correlate with romantic/social success either.

Regardless, I do agree with your last point. Lying and scheming is the wrong way of achieving success socially/romantically. You'll be much more successful if you are honest and genuine.

Not all chicks are the same. There are plenty who don't play that

come on youngdoc..

I am and I don't disagree that it can be done but a lot want that title and full commitment.

Im not saying they want that in order to give up the yambs but they are not gonna waste their time and give you all the benefits of wifey if you ain't about locking it down

Most of my female co-residents are married or engaged.

Last edited:
I am and I don't disagree that it can be done but a lot want that title and full commitment.

Im not saying they want that in order to give up the yambs but they are not gonna waste their time and give you all the benefits of wifey if you ain't about locking it down

oh yeah... You're a little bit deeper into the doctor thing so I dig what your saying...

I just seem to come across more chicks that are more inclined to listen to reason when they're on a path that takes commitment.

So you're saying that successful women are less inclined to getting in relationships?

That's not true at all in my experience. Don't make generalizations based on your limited personal experience. Not all successful people subscribe to the same set of values professionally and socially, so you're going to get some successful people who avoid relationships so as to focus on professional success, while you have others who want someone to share their success with and go for relationships. Professional success doesn't necessarily correlate with romantic/social success either.

Regardless, I do agree with your last point. Lying and scheming is the wrong way of achieving success socially/romantically. You'll be much more successful if you are honest and genuine.
women gonna women... We all know that...

I just think that women that are in certain positions are more willing to listen to reason...

Maybe I said it wrong...

I think we all agree that cheating is wrong... And you can get yambs/closeness/build relationships ...

Without lying and throwing titles in the mix...

oh yeah... You're a little bit deeper into the doctor thing so I dig what your saying...

I just seem to come across more chicks that are more inclined to listen to reason when they're on a path that takes commitment.

I just think that women that are in certain positions are more willing to listen to reason...

Maybe I said it wrong...

I think we all agree that cheating is wrong... And you can get yambs/closeness/build relationships ...

Yeah I agree 100% that more successful people are more likely to listen to reason and make rationale decisions. My thought is that these rationale decisions lead different places. For some, it is more reasonable to go the relationship route; for others, it is to remain single.

I used to cheat on my ex all the time. And I got way more yambs being straight up and tellin em I had a girl. No reason to eem lie, women want what they can't have anyway.

Word. This ***** is sneaky though. Sneaky, manipulative...all that. She's calculating every minute. And she's the type that would think she better than my girl or something and try to throw it in her face or run and tell people :smh: didn't want to give her the satisfaction at all or have her out there thinking she winning over my chick

Last edited:

Maybe I said it wrong...

I definitely agree that lying is unnecessary but sometimes it's easier. That's why folks do it

25-30 is the prime time to get married for those with "professional" jobs. Of course there are exceptions but I've had so many friends get married recently like clockwork.

The single chicks see this and want to get there. They're getting older and don't want to waste time.

Now I will say from 21-25 it's different. Then ppl are in professional school and less set to a certain area so they're more willing to have casual relationships bc they don't know where they might be in a few years and they're focused on getting where they want to be

Word. This ***** is sneaky though. Sneaky, manipulative...all that. She's calculating every minute. And she's the type that would think she better than my girl or something and try to throw it in her face or run and tell people :smh: didn't want to give her the satisfaction at all or have her out there thinking she winning over my chick
One of those love n hip hop loving ******* smh. Some chicks jus messy but I'm talking random and new ones exes gon always be bitter and wanna show the new girl it's still hers, that's y the best thing is to not do it.

Stop thinking with your penis brah. Think with your heart. How would you feel if she did the same with you. And say you got a Lil peepee and her Tyrones is massive

As said before on here, so you can have the luxury and benefits of having a gf and smashing new strange.
you can have all the luxury and benefits of having a girlfriend...

Without actually having a girlfriend.
This is true...only lasts for so long tho until they want that title and **** :smh: ..thats y alotta dudes just wife joints off top just to get the benefits of a relationship, without really putting time in to get to know them :x

Last edited:
being a polyamorist>

No.

It can be cool in the short term while at a certain age, but that relationship practice leads to many issues and yields no long term benefits

Most people end up aging out of engaging in polyamory.
---
Even though monogamy is not natural, it is the most beneficial relationship practice to everyone involved.
From what I've seen it's been much older ppl engaging in polyamory and labelling themselves polyamorists. Older ppl as in they got grown *** kids already, they're in their 30s to 50s. I'm not seeing how you age out of that.

I'm also not seeing monogamy being the most beneficial relationship practice as some fact, especially for everyone involved. If that were true the divorce rate wouldn't be so high and it's not like we can get some accurate stats on non married relationships to see if the majority aren't cheating to prove that statement.

As said before on here, so you can have the luxury and benefits of having a gf and smashing new strange.
you can have all the luxury and benefits of having a girlfriend...

Without actually having a girlfriend.
You just laughed at me for saying I wanted a girl that'd be fine with me smashing other chicks.

Now you're saying you can have gf benefits without having a gf. You're not really getting what I want when I say a gf and all of the luxuries and benefits. I'm talking about ALL of them. I'll need that loyal chick which is why I posted that House of Cards pic earlier.
Stop thinking with your penis brah. Think with your heart. How would you feel if she did the same with you. And say you got a Lil peepee and her Tyrones is massive
I'd get over it.

Last edited:
emotional cheating > physical cheating 

sometimes we just gotta get our rocks off w/ some new cat

No matter what wisdom, knowledge, and intelligence we posses we still can't overcome and control our emotions, urges, and desires (consistently).

Last edited:

being a polyamorist>
No.

It can be cool in the short term while at a certain age, but that relationship practice leads to many issues and yields no long term benefits

Most people end up aging out of engaging in polyamory.
---
Even though monogamy is not natural, it is the most beneficial relationship practice to everyone involved.
From what I've seen it's been much older ppl engaging in polyamory and labelling themselves polyamorists. Older ppl as in they got grown as kids already, they're in their 30s to 50s. I'm not seeing how you age out of that.

I'm also not seeing monogamy being the most beneficial relationship practice as some fact, especially for everyone involved. If that were true the divorce rate wouldn't be so high and it's not like we can get some accurate stats on non married relationships to see if the majority aren't cheating to prove that statement.
Polyamorists usually engage in the practice for a while until they realize there aren't really long term benefits. Research shows that the allure and excitement of engaging in multiple relationships eventually gives way to the emotional strain of having to maintain those relationships. Expectations from one or more partners in the relationship often change as time goes on, resulting in jealousy, role confusion, and self esteem issues.There is also more of a health risk for engaging in polyamory, since multiple parties are sleeping with multiple people. For those reasons, the majority of people who engage polyamory eventually revert back to practicing monogamy. 

In a world where instant gratification has become the standard and choices are abundant in every aspect of life, monogamy has become very difficult for people to successfully engage in. But when it is done right, it is the most beneficial for all. People who are committed to practicing monogamy have less health concerns, less self esteem issues, and are overall happier within their relationships and in their lives in general. 

Back
Top Bottom