NT's take on cheating? vol. ex on her way over

bruh at some point being a scumbag gonna bite you. Either be single and smashed who you want when you want or be committed to one chick and smash 1 chick.

That karma mess is no joke.

Using karma as a reason to not do something is ridiculous

Karma doesn't exist and a much better reason to not cheat is that it will hurt your partner

OP are you ok with me blowing out your current girls back?...if YES, then blow your ex's back out without thinking twice :pimp:

Yea, they actually personally know each other 
nerd.gif
Cole ... You stupid
I LOVE this response 
roll.gif

Do what you want. I'm so over the immaturity of judging things like this. Is it right or is it wrong, blah blah blah you either gonna do it or not do it. Other ppl and their opinions shouldn't matter that much.

Just be prepared for possible consequences and repercussions and the chance that Tyrone is blowing out your gf's back right now.

Personally, I want to settle down with a chick that understands and is fine with me not being monogamous so when I'm with other women it's not even labelled cheating.
:rofl:

Good luck with that bruh...

Also...

Folks still have girlfriends in 2014?

You're doing it wrong bro...

Never get a girl until you know for a fact that you're not gonna be sticking your peen in other women...

Girlfriends is serious business to me... Its up there with marriage, b/c marriage is girlfriends/boyfriends on paper...

Never understood having a girlfriend with a chick you don't see yourself in the future with...

Never understand having a girlfriend from ages 18-30.

If I learned anything from njcollector, it's that op probably already smashed before making the thread.

i smashed chicks with bfs ive cheated and ive been cheated on

my take on cheating try not to do it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom