NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

^ have to agree with you normanesque, ive nothing against fakes or people wearing them. ang ayaw lng cguro natin ung mga nag papangap na orig cnusuot nla orbnebenta nla. Last month we saw someone post the Concords for 8000php if i remember correctly, those were definitely fakes but somebody actually place a bid onthem. kwawa naman ung bumili.

ohwell.gif
sa bumili nung 8k na fake.

^^shudve gone to gh or cartimar, its just worth 10% of his bid, spacejams na sha.

my motto is if i could afford the real deal, ill buy it because i cannot stand knowing that you're wearing are fakes. i even think nike is condoning fakesbecause it brings up some form of hype toward their genuine product, it gives em status.

^agree with normanesque, i think we should leave the people who wear variants alone because we won't give them money to buy the real thing anyway andinstead focus on those who sell them and try to pass them off as origs. I think wearing fakes isnt a good basis for judging one's character anyways
smile.gif

fakes are being sold online and at a price point similar to legits to avoid the stigma of selling them in tiangges. We know the shoes they are selling are fakebecause we know shoes. The problem is most of those who buy from online retailers in multiply dont know s*** about shoes just as long as they look good withthe tongue out and in skinny jeans. I pity those who bought shoes not knowing they are fakes and paid high prices for em just because they were sold inmultiply or some other site. Site above says that they are replicas but 3k - 4k for a replica is robbery, when we know it's worth less than 1k.

Holy @#$%!^@& those kobe 4 POP and wpb! Ibang level na. Makes one more wary in dealing on e-bay or from other 'unofficial' sources.

Good point Normanesque!

^^^ Great Job on that, pareng Monase!!!

I am sure this will help a lot of newbies and guys looking for legit kicks.

^^^^^whoa kobe iv Nike iD's!!!!!! hehehehe. If you buy those POP CW, you'll be wearing them even before Kobe does. HAHAHAHA

i used to deal with this guy..his items were authentic..wonder what happen, bka d nya lang alam ung item nya.

ZFP's look nice in person at gh
i hope the real deal of these drop here but these are fakes nonetheless

2jbl2ix.jpg
okrh8p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom