NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

mad.gif
smh.gif
at those knockoffs

Dami na talaga fakes ngayon. I was able to see the KBIVs sa bangketa. Halatang-halatang japeks! Anyway, my brother stumbled upon this sa Internet,Madstomps. Seller of Dunk Lows, etc. Yung ibang shoes, rare na kaya kaduda-duda.
eyes.gif

SMH, but then again, somehow it kinda pushes me to buy the real thing coz i know how the fakes suck

I was browsing swagsneaks.multiply.com and madstomps.multiply.com, and somehow i have a gut feeling that all the shoes are fakes. Legit check? Kinda makes mewonder now if all the so called "heat" we see everyday as well as media are actually legit.

I've seen tons of Variants in Gotesco Grand Central Mall and in Greenhills Tiangges when I was there last December. I'ts really a shame thatthere's no tough law against this manufacturers. If they have to control this they have the pull the root, i believe the biggest mass manufacturing plantare either just beside the legit manufacturers or the exactly the same factory whose making the legit kicks to be delivered to Nike whose stealing the blueprint of the shoe designs. From what I understand, because of not so tough laws against copyright in the country this are being reproduced.

STEP UP NIKE. Make your consumers happy and proud about what their buying from your company. STEP UP your quality and STEP UP to work with the properauthorities to eradicate these substandard items.

dang... i hate it when i see counterfeits.....yes the real mccoys are expensive but there is nothing wrong being in favor with the real stuff.hehe.di balengwalang pera basta bago lagi ang shoes.RIGHT?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

^ and a hot chiq
happy.gif
seriously i would rather have beat ups orlocally made shoes rather than to wear fakes.. pnka ayaw ko ung nag ttinda ng fake at snasabing legit..

Last night I was watching this show, Christine Reyes was in it, and there was this scene where a group of people were taking pictures and one of the guys waswearing a pair of fake OLNL BMP 1s. It was obvious that the shoes were fake because of the Jordan hang tag. GRABE na talaga! It's an epidemic!

another sighting... SMH
i was surprised since it had good quality but a fake is a fake

ostnkk.jpg

ebay.ph item #110364200284.. duda ako kasi yung box nakalagay hyperdunk tb pero hyperdunk lang dapat yung asa box and maliit yung boxcompared sa boxes ng hyperdunks ko..

Passed by Greenhills earlier, and I was amazed (in a bad way) by the variety of new fake sneakers they had. They already had 1/2 cents (even in the unreleasedblack and green CW), the ZKIV playoffs (which had good quality IMO), and the ZKIV white-outs as well. They're certainly stepping up their game. LOL. SMH..I'll take pictures next time.

Back
Top Bottom