NTer's would you respect a woman more if she approached you?

Probably not. I mean that's bold of her, but I don't think approaching someone first is grounds for respecting them more. That's male or female.

Probably not. I mean that's bold of her, but I don't think approaching someone first is grounds for respecting them more. That's male or female.

I would. It shows she means business and isn't afraid to go after what she wants.

I would. It shows she means business and isn't afraid to go after what she wants.

A little aggressiveness in woman is sexy imo.
pimp.gif

Nahh not really, could turn out to be a clinger, nagger...

its cool to have the chicks that like u more than u like them on ya team...but the bold ones like that cud be a headache down the line

Nahh not really, could turn out to be a clinger, nagger...

its cool to have the chicks that like u more than u like them on ya team...but the bold ones like that cud be a headache down the line

i would respect her bravery, but I prefer to do the hunting, at first I use to get so irritated when females acted all shy and thought that it wasn't there job to do the work, but now I'm like forget it...I can do the "introducing".

the more you talk to women (college) the more you know how easy it is.

i would respect her bravery, but I prefer to do the hunting, at first I use to get so irritated when females acted all shy and thought that it wasn't there job to do the work, but now I'm like forget it...I can do the "introducing".

the more you talk to women (college) the more you know how easy it is.

Of course...... but I feel like the ugly ones are the only ones who will approach you

lol..

Back
Top Bottom