NTers who lease their whips? Vol: new whip every 3 years

That's my problem. I will either have to take the metro or have other people drive when going out.
lol hahahahahahaha a Taking the metro when you have a car note? Do yourself the favor and buy what you can afford ....

Don't be like them lame dudes that can't pull chicks at an event so right before the event is about to close own they leave to pick up their whip to try to impress by letting the car do the talking. ******* lames ... Learn how to spit treat without expectations dress and not be thirsty. Just these will get you more yambs than a 500 lease BMW.

Of course if you are ugly at least smell good.

Last edited:
I average about 27 to 30k miles a year. I can't see how some of you young cats do it. 10k that's 3 month for me. If you want to stunt that bad so beat it. But what you tell the yambs when you can't joy ride?

My daily commute is 30 miles round trip.

Have gym, restaurants and a couple bars within walking distance. Downtown, beaches within 10 miles.

Only time I drive far (25+) is to see family.

Spend enough time doing required driving don't really drive for pleasure

From a strictly financial standpoint, leasing makes more sense unless you buy outright. You save on maintenance with a lease(as they are typically under warranty the entire term). I think it's the best/smartest option since cars are depreciating assets. If you have the credit for a lease, it makes more sense.

From a strictly financial standpoint, leasing makes more sense unless you buy outright. You save on maintenance with a lease(as they are typically under warranty the entire term). I think it's the best/smartest option since cars are depreciating assets. If you have the credit for a lease, it makes more sense.

umm no leasing or fleecing is the most expensive way to operate a car. Cant say own cause you dont anything but people are gonna do and justify it however they aee fit. More power to em

Have gym, restaurants and a couple bars within walking distance. Downtown, beaches within 10 miles.

what's your allotted mileage? Imagine driving 7200 miles a year to work on a 10k miles lease. F that ....

what's your allotted mileage? Imagine driving 7200 miles a year to work on a 10k miles lease. F that ....

Almost at 2 years and I'm around 25 right now.

umm no leasing or fleecing is the most expensive way to operate a car. Cant say own cause you dont anything but people are gonna do and justify it however they aee fit. More power to em

That's just false man. When you add the cost of maintenance, interest, and depreciation, owning a car is a bad investment UNLESS it's a car that you just want to own forever. Even in that case it's not any REAL value other than sentimental. Unless it's some rare model antique.

That's just false man. When you add the cost of maintenance, interest, and depreciation, owning a car is a bad investment UNLESS it's a car that you just want to own forever. Even in that case it's not any REAL value other than sentimental. Unless it's some rare model antique.
Huh ... If u take care of you vehicle it will last you for a very long time. Yes you will have routine maintain but that's with every car. After you pay it off it's yours and the maintenance are going to be far less than another car note. If you ever decide to get rid of it you will still get something. A lease?

Btw the only thing I can agree on is that car depreciate quick. So why not buy used?

Last edited:
Lmao. People coming in here with articles. Seriously.

seriously what. Some said to explain so I am backing up my point. I chose not to just spit jibberish. Do whats best for you im just telling you what costs you the most

Last edited:
If u have a true car quote . The price stays the same if u lease or purchase. So how is doing a lease more profit.. another item to take into account is people that lease don't purchase extended warranties or gap.

Keep in mind that people are basing articles probably off of msrp or over invoice pricing. Now a days there's more aggressive pricing and it goes on a case by case basis. And the market changes daily. Prices expire and inflate.

Nice thread

Thinking bout leasing my next car. Gonna buy a newer truck first with cash.

12k miles yearly isn't goin to cut it in the south that's like 30 miles a day

You can extend that to 15k a year. At a certain prorated cost per mile. Or a much higher rate if you return vehicle and walk away.

Leasing makes more sense in my opinion. Some people value having equity in a depreciating asset (Owning an older model car) it's really all preference. But from a strictly financial standpoint the best way to go (in my opinion) is:

1. Buying a car that is a year or two old cash (or same as cash)
2. Leasing
3. Buying used
4. Buying new

EDIT: You have to think about the time value of money. Your money is worth more in your pocket than tied up in car equity

Last edited:
Why in the world are ya'll dudes leasing Hondas and Nissans, some of the most reliable cars out there?:lol:

They don't want to own the car

You mean they like wasting money. Just admit it's a waste of money and you are cool with it instead of trying to come up with some silly justification for how you are saving money by leasing over and over instead of buying the car.

This response is annoying and it forces me to assume people's pockets are small. If you think like that then umm everything is a waste of money :lol: :rolleyes

Just because the things you like to waste money on is less than the things I like to waste money doesn't make a difference :lol:

lol hahahahahahaha a Taking the metro when you have a car note? Do yourself the favor and buy what you can afford ....

Don't be like them lame dudes that can't pull chicks at an event so right before the event is about to close own they leave to pick up their whip to try to impress by letting the car do the talking. ******* lames ... Learn how to spit treat without expectations dress and not be thirsty. Just these will get you more yambs than a 500 lease BMW.

Of course if you are ugly at least smell good.
Don't know if you your read earlier but this more to the mile restrictions on the whip.

You mean they like wasting money. Just admit it's a waste of money and you are cool with it instead of trying to come up with some silly justification for how you are saving money by leasing over and over instead of buying the car.

This response is annoying and it forces me to assume people's pockets are small. If you think like that then umm everything is a waste of money :lol: :rolleyes

Just because the things you like to waste money on is less than the things I like to waste money doesn't make a difference :lol:

You can assume whatever you want to assume. Where you are wrong in your assumption is that you must think I am against leasing, which is false. I'm actually all for leasing but I can admit it costs more than buying a car and is wasting money. (especially a Honda/Nissan/Toyota, which are reliable cars with low maintenance for at least the first 6-7 years)

There is no scenario where you can go through 2 leases(6years) and come out ahead of a person that financed that same car for 5 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom