NTers who are familiar with real estate or have some knowledge on it, can I have 40sec of your time?

Exactly what am I looking at right here? What are they saying? Certainly I can't walk in with that amount and actually purchase this, can I? I been thinking about getting into real estate so I been on Yahoo! checking out prices of homes in my area (Cleveland, OH. Save the "Ohio = L" jokes, please). I'm convinced there's some kinda catch that people who know about real estate are hip to and by me being a newcomer I'm the type that'll get suckered. So what's the story behind this?

http://realestate.yahoo.com/Ohio/We...b80999f97c4;_ylt=AkRDNsf1S7ttw.OrXxrCMJxn47Qs 

Exactly what am I looking at right here? What are they saying? Certainly I can't walk in with that amount and actually purchase this, can I? I been thinking about getting into real estate so I been on Yahoo! checking out prices of homes in my area (Cleveland, OH. Save the "Ohio = L" jokes, please). I'm convinced there's some kinda catch that people who know about real estate are hip to and by me being a newcomer I'm the type that'll get suckered. So what's the story behind this?

http://realestate.yahoo.com/Ohio/We...b80999f97c4;_ylt=AkRDNsf1S7ttw.OrXxrCMJxn47Qs 

It's a house in Ohio on Detroit Rd. 
laugh.gif

But on the real, there's probably something in the history they don't have listed. Just contact the Realtor and check every little detail.

It's a house in Ohio on Detroit Rd. 
laugh.gif

But on the real, there's probably something in the history they don't have listed. Just contact the Realtor and check every little detail.

pretty sure thats the montly lease price. sometimes houses for rent are listed on real estate websites too

pretty sure thats the montly lease price. sometimes houses for rent are listed on real estate websites too

Originally Posted by sunshine734

It has the estimated monthly lease price in the bottom right. It's the full price.

It has the estimated monthly lease price in the bottom right. It's the full price.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Not only that but I know for a fact this house isn't $1K+ a month...

has to be a typo everything else on the site seem to be just auto calculators has nothing to do with the listing.

has to be a typo everything else on the site seem to be just auto calculators has nothing to do with the listing.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Na, not necessarily. A co-worker of mine just bought a foreclosed house for $5000. His purchase is why I want to get into it...

Na, not necessarily. A co-worker of mine just bought a foreclosed house for $5000. His purchase is why I want to get into it...

Back
Top Bottom