NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

update page 13..
happy.gif

laugh.gif
dude is trying to solve this like a math equation...

"There is no way; i've been working on this for days!!!! What is the formula professor!!"

laugh.gif

"There is no way; i've been working on this for days!!!! What is the formula professor!!"

I'm Black and my GF is Filipino. Usually it's just a matter of the girls' preference (just like any other ethnicity, pretty much); if she likes Black dudes or you appeal to her for some reason, she'll be down. You don't have to talk to them any different than anyone else.

But I will say that if you ever get into something significant with an Asian woman, there WILL be some culture shock.

I'm Black and my GF is Filipino. Usually it's just a matter of the girls' preference (just like any other ethnicity, pretty much); if she likes Black dudes or you appeal to her for some reason, she'll be down. You don't have to talk to them any different than anyone else.

But I will say that if you ever get into something significant with an Asian woman, there WILL be some culture shock.

is it because of my race? like damn
sometimes yes, sometimes no.....but more than likely it is b/c you are a complete stranger.

you need to have an "in" with someone in their group.

sometimes yes, sometimes no.....but more than likely it is b/c you are a complete stranger.

you need to have an "in" with someone in their group.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif

LOL lmaoooo this made me laugh..

Have an asian friend introduce you to asian girls. This will work.
this sounds good..  **searches for more asian people **
yea i thought about that for a while

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif

LOL lmaoooo this made me laugh..

Have an asian friend introduce you to asian girls. This will work.
this sounds good..  **searches for more asian people **
yea i thought about that for a while

race is a factor sometimes, but i wouldnt let it deter you.
I dont see what y'all non-asians see in asian girls. I'm asian and white girls > asian girls anyday IMO

I dont see what y'all non-asians see in asian girls. I'm asian and white girls > asian girls anyday IMO

gotta have an in ... someone to introduce you, or just talk to enough of em and you'll find one that loves black guys (there are plenty in this city)

gotta have an in ... someone to introduce you, or just talk to enough of em and you'll find one that loves black guys (there are plenty in this city)

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

lol, you know what it is.. i just wanna get one under my belt.. sometimes their "looks" attract me..

and plus their different from my everyday black or spanish girl i see all the time..

just would like to see something different, pretty sure that prolly goes for all other non-Asians

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

this is a Mature thread

honestly how do some of yall grab them? i be like yooooooooo shorty is nice.. then i see some of them with a black dude i be how?

for example, i was in a club on thurs night.. seen a bad looking asian, walked up to her smooth and etc. didn't come at her hard or nothing.. it was two of them

Me: How Yall ladies doing.

Them: Were ok..

Me: how old are yall?

Them. Naw were ok..

i was like
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
at the same time..

I dont care for getting shut down at a club, from a girl or anything like that.. cuz i dont care.. its more fishes out there..

but just thought this would be an interesting topic to start off my day

**gets ready for replies like **

YSN yadda yadda yadda..
You ugly.
blah blah blah

Cliffnotes:

seen two good looking asians,
I tried to holla.
i said how yall doing, she was like ok and asked for the age, they hit me with the im ok
and kept it moving.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i need an asian girl though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

lol, you know what it is.. i just wanna get one under my belt.. sometimes their "looks" attract me..

and plus their different from my everyday black or spanish girl i see all the time..

just would like to see something different, pretty sure that prolly goes for all other non-Asians

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

this is a Mature thread

honestly how do some of yall grab them? i be like yooooooooo shorty is nice.. then i see some of them with a black dude i be how?

for example, i was in a club on thurs night.. seen a bad looking asian, walked up to her smooth and etc. didn't come at her hard or nothing.. it was two of them

Me: How Yall ladies doing.

Them: Were ok..

Me: how old are yall?

Them. Naw were ok..

i was like
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
at the same time..

I dont care for getting shut down at a club, from a girl or anything like that.. cuz i dont care.. its more fishes out there..

but just thought this would be an interesting topic to start off my day

**gets ready for replies like **

YSN yadda yadda yadda..
You ugly.
blah blah blah

Cliffnotes:

seen two good looking asians,
I tried to holla.
i said how yall doing, she was like ok and asked for the age, they hit me with the im ok
and kept it moving.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i need an asian girl though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

indeed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

indeed
pimp.gif

Maybe you should try introducing yourself before asking how old they are.....

You get shut down with almost any female going up and asking how old they are before even asking what their names are.

Back
Top Bottom