nters that party vol. save my life tomorrow

Molly/X tips.

#1. Trust your source.  Any doubt at all, even a wee one and you're new, pass.

#2. Have a system.  Some Cambodian homies taught me what I'd say is the right way.... (roll up to Ls, and get everyone a full size bottle of water (1liter+), pass 1 around, drinkin water... finish passin the 1st around, take your dose.  Finish your water bottle, refill, light the 2nd one pass it around.  Helps to ease the transition from sober to 'holy crap I wanna touch everything and tell everyone i love them!' mania

#3. Have a buddy who's been there before.  Never do it alone.

#4. Only do it if you're in a good head space.  If you're angry or in a fight or pissed off about something at work or life or have residual anger issues, etc.  I'd be very careful, that's a solid recipe to a terrible experience (although this could be said of most drug uses, as the primary effect of a drug is to enhance what you're already sensing/experiencing/thinking, if you're in a negative space that can lead to bad times).

#5.  Have a plan if you get split up.  Somewhere you meet the next morning and will stay until everyone does.  Prolly won't be an issue but always eases the comfort level if you know things will be ok.

#6.  Sober transport.  Sorry but do not drive AT ALL.  Sure you'll be fine if you get some bad stuff and don't feel anything.  If you do... you might kill someone on the road.  There have been times where all I could manage was wriggling around on the ground, I was very happy believe me, but NEVER could've gotten behind the wheel.

#7.  Don't eat past breakfast.  Esp. with what you're talking about, eating dulls the effect dramatically.

If anyone thinks I should be banned or this should be removed consider this.  Drug misuse comes from a lack of education.  Drug use is a FACT of modern society.  I'd prefer someone who's going to do what they want anyways, to at least have the ability to make an informed/considerate decision rather than just doing whatever their friend, who I don't know/trust, might tell them to do.

Word. This is right from what ive heard but never done molly myself. Avoid driving at all times def! me Being cambodian, I smoke a lot of weed and damn, i'd say it helps i usually blaze one right after a night of drinking and wake up with no hangover. That buddha helps.

keep in mind it also takes ice cream sized scoops out of your brain...

but judging by this post, you dont have much to lose..

I'm not up on the new popular lingo, so molly is ecstasy? Just wait until it wears off completely to drive. Probably one of the drugs i'd never try, puts holes in people's brains :smh:.

:rolleyes baseless statements like that of of marijuanas effects. or reporting memory loss when its only relevant to its duration .

there are literally no credible sources on this.

similar to marijuana or alcohol kills brain cells simply because people don't participate in it, or misrepresent information to push agendas.

Last edited:
Molly/X tips.

#1. Trust your source.  Any doubt at all, even a wee one and you're new, pass.

#2. Have a system.  Some Cambodian homies taught me what I'd say is the right way.... (roll up to Ls, and get everyone a full size bottle of water (1liter+), pass 1 around, drinkin water... finish passin the 1st around, take your dose.  Finish your water bottle, refill, light the 2nd one pass it around.  Helps to ease the transition from sober to 'holy crap I wanna touch everything and tell everyone i love them!' mania

#3. Have a buddy who's been there before.  Never do it alone.

#4. Only do it if you're in a good head space.  If you're angry or in a fight or pissed off about something at work or life or have residual anger issues, etc.  I'd be very careful, that's a solid recipe to a terrible experience (although this could be said of most drug uses, as the primary effect of a drug is to enhance what you're already sensing/experiencing/thinking, if you're in a negative space that can lead to bad times).

#5.  Have a plan if you get split up.  Somewhere you meet the next morning and will stay until everyone does.  Prolly won't be an issue but always eases the comfort level if you know things will be ok.

#6.  Sober transport.  Sorry but do not drive AT ALL.  Sure you'll be fine if you get some bad stuff and don't feel anything.  If you do... you might kill someone on the road.  There have been times where all I could manage was wriggling around on the ground, I was very happy believe me, but NEVER could've gotten behind the wheel.

#7.  Don't eat past breakfast.  Esp. with what you're talking about, eating dulls the effect dramatically.

If anyone thinks I should be banned or this should be removed consider this.  Drug misuse comes from a lack of education.  Drug use is a FACT of modern society.  I'd prefer someone who's going to do what they want anyways, to at least have the ability to make an informed/considerate decision rather than just doing whatever their friend, who I don't know/trust, might tell them to do.

He said essentially everything I was going to. Have fun OP. No driving.

Crystals >>>>>>>>>>> caps

Who’s Molly? Hip-hop’s newest designer drug
by Dr. Tyeese Gaines | September 19, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Comments 32
Print
Rapper 2 Chainz performs onstage during the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards at Staples Center on September 6, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images)

Rapper 2 Chainz performs onstage during the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards at Staples Center on September 6, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images)
Related Posts

Is Nicki Minaj going pop good or bad for hip-hop?
Could there ever be a hip-hop version of 'American Idol'?
What's behind Bill O'Reilly's beef with hip-hop?
Does Eminem deserve to be crowned 'King of Hip-Hop'?
Barbershop Buzz: Hip-hop, politics mix behind the mic

Molly isn’t as innocent as she sounds.

References to Molly in hip-hop lyrics – such as Kanye West’s in “Mercy” (“Something about Mary, she gone off that Molly”) and those of 2 Chainz in “Beez in the Trap” (“Got your girl on Molly and we smoking loud and drinking”) – leaves listeners wondering who or what she is.

The moniker Molly was intended to refer to capsules of MDMA, also known as ecstasy. However, a wide range of white powder-filled capsules containing any variety of substances are being marketed with the same name.

“It’s a brand name that doesn’t really mean anything,” says Dr. Susan Smolinske, director of the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Poison Control Center. “You don’t know what you’re taking and it’s probably not what you think it is.”

Testing on Molly capsules this year from Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Miami and Boston found that Molly did not contain MDMA at all, but methylone — an active ingredient in the recently publicized “bath salts.” Some capsules contained nothing more than caffeine.

“Methylone scares me a lot. We had a death from it,” says Smolinske. “[The patient] bought what she thought was ecstasy. She ingested two capsules… She was seen to have a seizure, had a body temperature of 107 degrees, [her organs failed] and she died two days later.”

The 24-year-old woman left two capsules that the center could analyze, and researchers found two types of “bath salt” chemicals, including methylone.

Some who use and market Molly claim it’s safer because they believe it is a purer form of ecstasy. However, there is chemically no difference in what both Molly and ecstasy intend to be: pure MDMA.

Unfortunately for Molly users, it seems that Molly has developed the same problem ecstasy did – being combined, or even replaced, with other chemicals.

Previously known as a nightclub drug, MDMA heightens one’s senses. It also causes increased feelings of intimacy with others, elation and less anxiety, all with a slight boost in energy, hence the draw.

“You’re disinhibited, but it’s unlike alcohol which also makes you open, but sloppy and tired,” says Dr. Lewis Nelson, emergency medicine physician and medical toxicologist at New York University School of Medicine. Nelson and his colleagues, though, are seeing Molly users whose symptoms aren’t typical of MDMA use.

“If you took MDMA [either Molly or ecstasy], you should get more introspective, more interpersonal, but you don’t get wired, you don’t get violent,” he adds, suggesting those capsules contained other ingredients.

While data on Molly is limited, the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Poison Control Center reports four bad reactions to Molly capsules so far. All four users were between 18 and 21 years of age, and most of the capsules were purchased at music festivals. Other centers report Molly users developing bleeding in the brain.

Across the country, older adolescents and college-aged kids are the most frequent users of Molly. Nelson says that while Molly has made its way through different urban and suburban neighborhoods, he hasn’t yet seen it take hold in inner-city communities.

Smolinske suggests that if someone has ingested Molly and develops shakes, high blood pressure, a fast heart rate, dilated pupils or high fever, they should seek treatment immediately. She also warns that, depending on the chemical in the capsule, it can be habit-forming, and even lead to violent, psychotic behavior.

Dr. Tyeese Gaines is a physician-journalist with over 10 years of print and broadcast experience, now serving as health editor for theGrio.com. Dr. Ty is also a practicing emergency medicine physician in New Jersey. Follow her on twitter at @doctorty or on Facebook.

Grab u a molly water and fall in some cheeks pleighboi

idk about that driving with a molly water tho, i cant fade that

Grab u a molly water and fall in some cheeks pleighboi

idk about that driving with a molly water tho, i cant fade that

Get a hotel close to the party.

Take a cab there with as many bad ******* you can scoop.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

What dude said about crystals>capsules

Only molly I've touched has been pure crystals.....straight out da dow chemical factory.... Yes, they do produce it for research. pure molly has a yellow tint to it.

Have fun my dude.  Just don't drive under the influence.  Not worth the potential legal ramifications and not to mention if you hurt yourself, a passenger, or others on the road.

I'm not up on the new popular lingo, so molly is ecstasy? Just wait until it wears off completely to drive. Probably one of the drugs i'd never try, puts holes in people's brains
mean.gif
ecstasy is the term used for the pill form.  originally X was a drug used in psychiatric treatment for depression and couples therapy in the 70s.  "molly" represents ecstasy in a purer form.  This is not a bad thing given the likelihood that pills will vary greatly and be cut with a bevy of different things (cocaine, methamphetimine, amphetimine, heroin, etc).  If you ever take a pill in Europe it is guaranteed to contain an upper factor as they are less about the 'feeling groovy and chill and touchy' and more about dancing your butt off with a smile on your face til the sun comes up (both can be a very fun time.)
keep in mind it also takes ice cream sized scoops out of your brain...

but judging by this post, you dont have much to lose..
This perception comes from a regularly used x-ray of a severe drug user.  They put it in the national PSAs for anti-ecstasy advertising in the height of the rave era (96-early 2000s) but the woman who's x-ray was to provide 'evidence' to this effect from extasy was actually doing WAY more than that (add in a nightly cocaine habit, copious amounts of marijuana, alcohol, and prescription meds... that's how you fry your brain.  Another classic example of the government providing misinformation and justifying it for the 'greater good.'

Go for a roll once a year or so is very manageable.  But yah, if you do it more than once a month you will be come an "e-tard" and your behavior will be altered.

Molly? You'll be completely fine driving however I don't condone taking any drugs and driving, find another way to get home.

Who are y'all to tell OP not to pop a molly and drive?

OP if you wanna do it, do it

It's your life

poppin a molly isn't drunk driving, it's a difference

Just be safe OP, and enjoy your new years

Don't drink and drive tho, that's bad and the cops will be out looking for intoxicated drivers

Took this exactly a year ago for the 1st time at my 1st Dayglow and had no clue what it would do..we crushed it up and snorted it..was sweatin like i was in the Sahara desert the whole night..i am not about dat life

Took this exactly a year ago for the 1st time at my 1st Dayglow and had no clue what it would do..we crushed it up and snorted it..was sweatin like i was in the Sahara desert the whole night..i am not about dat life

ehh....you are.

I like driving, it relaxes me. o if I roll while I'm driving, Im going to have the most laid back roll. Like, I'm not gonna be about much other than sitting someone, just looking and chillin. Which totally defeats the purpose of popping. Personally, if I'm going to be on one, I'd rather ride.

Back
Top Bottom