nters that party vol. save my life tomorrow

OP are you going to Atlantic city tomorrow for dayglow? That's the only rave I know is going on for nye. Be safe take the Molly when you arrive. Avoid driving under the influence

Stupidest days to drive under the influence?

New Years Eve and the day before Thanksgiving.

All days are stupid, but maybe that will change your mind.

you serious lol.. trying to drive on the molly, plus your going to be **** faced from drinking, man i can see the disaster formulating...make sure you have some extra money laying around the next day for a herpes and clap test. 

Stupidest days to drive under the influence?
New Years Eve and the day before Thanksgiving.
All days are stupid, but maybe that will change your mind.

This.

I'm taking train/car service into the city tomorrow night. My friends and I just usually drive, but we know better not to tomorrow.

Don't worry OP, your butt will be too sore from the rape when you were passed out to attempt to drive anyways.

OP I drive and molly often and have never even swerved. What you need to do is drink alcohol while rolling. The downers in alcohol will counteract the uppers in molly an will make you pretty much sober. This is real science. So go have fun OP.

You won't be "swervin," but your mind will certainly be elsewhere.  Do yourself and everyone else a favor and find a DD or call a cab.

mean.gif
mean.gif
 Cops are going to be everywhere looking for the lick....Find yourself a DD, then you can pop the "Molly"

Would not even risk it B.

I've come across too many "Molly" that tested for bath salts, LSD, and pretty much anything but Molly.

Point is, neither you nor anyone else on this board can 100% tell you what kinna trip you gonna have. For the sake of uncertainty, Keep it simple and take driving out of your plan.

^^^That is the reason I stop blowing trees they will put/give you anything now days. Sober life is Good with me. I bet OP is only taking molly to fit in and see What the Hype is about smh

Molly/X tips.

#1. Trust your source.  Any doubt at all, even a wee one and you're new, pass.

#2. Have a system.  Some Cambodian homies taught me what I'd say is the right way.... (roll up to Ls, and get everyone a full size bottle of water (1liter+), pass 1 around, drinkin water... finish passin the 1st around, take your dose.  Finish your water bottle, refill, light the 2nd one pass it around.  Helps to ease the transition from sober to 'holy crap I wanna touch everything and tell everyone i love them!' mania

#3. Have a buddy who's been there before.  Never do it alone.

#4. Only do it if you're in a good head space.  If you're angry or in a fight or pissed off about something at work or life or have residual anger issues, etc.  I'd be very careful, that's a solid recipe to a terrible experience (although this could be said of most drug uses, as the primary effect of a drug is to enhance what you're already sensing/experiencing/thinking, if you're in a negative space that can lead to bad times).

#5.  Have a plan if you get split up.  Somewhere you meet the next morning and will stay until everyone does.  Prolly won't be an issue but always eases the comfort level if you know things will be ok.

#6.  Sober transport.  Sorry but do not drive AT ALL.  Sure you'll be fine if you get some bad stuff and don't feel anything.  If you do... you might kill someone on the road.  There have been times where all I could manage was wriggling around on the ground, I was very happy believe me, but NEVER could've gotten behind the wheel.

#7.  Don't eat past breakfast.  Esp. with what you're talking about, eating dulls the effect dramatically.

If anyone thinks I should be banned or this should be removed consider this.  Drug misuse comes from a lack of education.  Drug use is a FACT of modern society.  I'd prefer someone who's going to do what they want anyways, to at least have the ability to make an informed/considerate decision rather than just doing whatever their friend, who I don't know/trust, might tell them to do.

put it in your butt to feel it quicker..

the next morning you will have no emotions...it feels like all your emtions have been sucked out..

you gotta be careful with what you get...some stuff could be cut with something you may be allergic to..

peach and pink always felt best to me..

but if its really molly it should be white..but then again all these kids call everything molly..

oh and also make sure to drive towards where the cops are stopping people to make sure they are sober..you will pass as long as you rip your eye balls out..

Last edited:
Don't drive why risk something so ******g stupid. You have no idea how it will effect you. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Seriously you might be driving and see something flashing light on the crosswalk or side of the road end up mesmerized and end up slamming into a wall. DO NOT DO IT

You can eat, and drink alcohol just don't be excessive with it. Find meet up spots at certain times because you very well might get split up and a lot of times cell phone services don't work at raves depending how large they are.

I usually go through about 4 bottles of water you need to stay hydrated but me I'm jumping up and down and acting a fool whether sober or under the influence so i think I'm different and a bit excessive but you should buy at least 2-3 bottles solo for yourself for the time being.

And for the love of God buy gum, lollipops, (last time i seriously had a sports mouth piece) or if you want to look like an idiot a pacifier. If you don't buy something you can repeatedly chew on you're gonna wish you listened the next day, and following week.

Oh and get a few light shows, they will change your life. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom