NTers in Mass

Idk about y'all but them Asics cncpts dropping next week is a no brainier Robo cop. Seeing D point on the gram showing those special boxes. If any of y'all heading out there night b4 or day of hmu imma be out there.

I definitely am going myself as well. Not sure if they are doing bracelets the night before or not yet. As soon as I find anything out I'll let you all know

If anyone hear is near attleboro you should check outnthier expressions

Still had
Laser 1s
Laser 4's
Liberty 10's
Black 11lab4

Plus some good Nike stuff like command forces and those navy/white air max Barkley's that just dropped.

was out by newbury today

niketown still had lebronald palmer on display in sz 10, might be last pair

the barcelona 7 and black patent 4 were gone.

bodega has the kd 7 elite eybl for sale (guess these don't release on nike until may 8?)

I've been in NYC the last few days swung by the Concepts location

What's funny is The concepts special box's label will say Gel Lyte V lol...at least now you'll know if they are fakes bc the fakes will surely say Gel Lyte III on the special boxing

Yeah I really hope I can get a pair of Chicago I's. But the older I get the harder it gets to cop. I got no time to camp or even wait in line for hours with a bunch of kids. I miss the days when I could just walk in the store at any time and cop.

Yeah I really hope I can get a pair of Chicago I's. But the older I get the harder it gets to cop. I got no time to camp or even wait in line for hours with a bunch of kids. I miss the days when I could just walk in the store at any time and cop.
What size you need bro. I'll look out for you

I'm a size 12. I really appreciate it fam.

Raffles...the footlocker/champs/finish line near me all do raffle tickets for jordan's so if you win it's an easy pickup.  If not, you stop by around six in the afternoon and hope to get lucky.  After that you break out the lube or just call it quits 
laugh.gif

I live halfway between North Shore and Rockingham, about twenty minutes or so either way.  I don't know what stores will have the 1's or 11's yet tbh, but usually champs and foot locker have all the gr's.
Yeah, he/we are taking about 1's. So the stores you listed, Footlocker/Champs/Finishline, won't get the 1's if they follow traditional release (which I think it will). For major retailers, your looking at: Niketown, HOH in Boston & Providence, Finishline, only, in North Shore Mall (I think), and most Footactions. As for the 11's, youll find them everywhere

Anyone grab the Hares? If so how was the release? And how's the quality?
I passed, still got CDP's in good condition.

Anyone grab the Hares? If so how was the release? And how's the quality?
I passed, still got CDP's in good condition.
Was at the mall last night a grabbed a pair for my buddy. The leather quality is really nice but still glue, marks, and stitching imperfections. Jordan has really turned me off in the last couple years with 1's being impossible to cop and price increases. Also I think half the pairs in Boston ended up Facebook groups being sold for $20 more than retail...smfh.

Last edited:
Yeah I've pretty much stopped buying shoes. I can't deal with all the crazyness and stupidity going on for some shoes. And the price increases, I got bills to pay and a family to support. If I'm spending money on shoes it's shoes for my kids not for me :lol:
Still hoping I can get a pair of Chicago I's, will be my first cop in a long time. I got to spoil myself a little.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom