NTers in Mass

Anyone know someone who can hook me up with an inspection sticker? I just moved from WA and tint limit over there is super dark. I have an appointment to get my tint reduced for next Friday which coincidentally is my last day to get a sticker

Anyone know someone who can hook me up with an inspection sticker? I just moved from WA and tint limit over there is super dark. I have an appointment to get my tint reduced for next Friday which coincidentally is my last day to get a sticker

do you have a rejected sticker? would Friday be the last day of the 2 month period that allows you to get a "good" sticker for free?

Nah I just moved from WA to New Bedford and I registered my car for mass. Tinted my whip in WA and The tint limit is like 20 over there. In mass it's 35 so all the places I went to today wouldn't give me a sticker until I fix the tint. And on my paperwork it says I only have 7 days to get the sticker. I'm sure it's be no problem if I explained to a copper but ain't trying go thru all that

Last edited:
@StillJustBlaze  Im in Boston if you can get out here, i got a spot it could get done as long as your check engine light isnt on its all gd. It obvioulsy has a fee due to the circumstance but my guy will push it thru

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Just went to expressions in Cambridge and the Wrentham outlet

Expressions had a really good selection
Laser 1's
Statue of liberty 10
French blue 7's
As well as some good stuff on sale.

They had every cw of the command forces other than the emeralds

Volts and spurs were 100
Reds and ultramarines were regular price

Wrentham had crap
Two wack lebron 11's
And two penny 5's.
The Lil penny cw and the black/brown camo one.
Nothing else fly worth mentioning

Last edited:
Just went to expressions in Cambridge and the Wrentham outlet

Expressions had a really good selection
Laser 1's
Statue of liberty 10
French blue 7's
As well as some good stuff on sale.

They had every cw of the command forces other than the emeralds

Volts and spurs were 100
Reds and ultramarines were regular price

Wrentham had crap
Two wack lebron 11's
And two penny 5's.
The Lil penny cw and the black/brown camo one.
Nothing else fly worth mentioning
Thx for the update. Wrentham always has crap,
mean.gif

This is a wicked noobie question, but how do non raffle mall releases work for shoes. The mall opens at 10, but does everyone rush the shoe store and a line forms?

I'll be returning a size 9 pair of laser 4s to wrenthem at the end of the month. I'll make sure to post to the thread so maybe one of you can scoop.

My boy told me he wanted em and then flaked on me and just wanna get my money back

Not sure if anybody here has gone, but the Somerville Nike outlet isn't bad. Wrentham sucks (recently at least) Somerville is slept on Cuz it's fairly new. Got my Black toe 1'z there. Also close to where I live. Might check out that expressions n cop those liberty 10'z.

Not sure if anybody here has gone, but the Somerville Nike outlet isn't bad. Wrentham sucks (recently at least) Somerville is slept on Cuz it's fairly new. Got my Black toe 1'z there. Also close to where I live. Might check out that expressions n cop those liberty 10'z.
The Somerville Nike outlet is so bad every time I go...what have you found? I have never heard of anyone finding anything there.

Last edited:
Like I said got my black Toe 1'z and a few SB and air maxs. Apparel too is marked down a lot. As far as the hype beast stuff yea not much, but I go with the things I like not what everyone else considers What's good.

there will be a size 9.5 in the 13s tomorrow at the american legion expressions. i won the raffle and wont be purchasing 

Idk about y'all but them Asics cncpts dropping next week is a no brainier Robo cop. Seeing D point on the gram showing those special boxes. If any of y'all heading out there night b4 or day of hmu imma be out there.

Back
Top Bottom