NTers in Mass

Anyone go to concepts basement sale? i seen the pic on twitter of stock and said hell no one size of each.

Last edited:

Crazy game, can't believe they actually pulled it off. Onto Denver/Indy!
Man that game gave me palpitations.
laugh.gif

Yeah no kidding. It was a great game and the best team won.

Any of you guys cop the Columbia IV's? If so what's your opinion on the quality?

Quality is better IMO but as stated before still synthetic leather. No noticeable glue marks etc as compared to other releases. Maybe they stepped up their QC as well. On another note here is what I grabbed at the concepts basement sale

Hey I went to NT Boston last night, there were still some pairs of the Columbia IV's size 11 and up, and it looked like a FSR of the Kyrie 1.

Hey I went to NT Boston last night, there were still some pairs of the Columbia IV's size 11 and up, and it looked like a FSR of the Kyrie 1.
I entered a few raffles but did not win any. I went to the mall yesterday and they had still had my 9.5 in stock, passed though I was not too impressed with them. 

Quality is better IMO but as stated before still synthetic leather. No noticeable glue marks etc as compared to other releases. Maybe they stepped up their QC as well. On another note here is what I grabbed at the concepts basement sale
Dope pickups bro! how much you get the flyknits and kobes for?

Those Kobe Huaraches are fire! Did they have any SBs or anything else worth noting? Also, thanks for the telling me to get a 9.5 in the Rosé, picked them up today and no way in hell I would of fit into a 9 haha.

Last edited:

Love the 2k4 huaraches, i used to play in those, one my fave shoes to ball in. How much were those? Were there more?

Anyone have an idea if i still have a chance to get a pair of Med. Balls in sz9.5? If so where..FTL, champs, FTA... lol i was hoping these will be sitting.

Southboston78, holy smokes nice p/u on those Olympics and huas... how much were they if you don't mind me asking? I freaking missed that sale due to work. I also followed you on ig -kalzoney

Last edited:
Anyone have an idea if i still have a chance to get a pair of Med. Balls in sz9.5? If so where..FTL, champs, FTA... lol i was hoping these will be sitting.

Southboston78, holy smokes nice p/u on those Olympics and huas... how much were they if you don't mind me asking? I freaking missed that sale due to work. I also followed you on ig -kalzoney
concepts has them in store !

believe it or not i got those 4 pairs for $300 steal price! 

300 issss a steal!

I was hoping medicine balls would be at a champs or ftl so i could drive to burlington/rockingham and try em on but maybe ill try cncpts anyways
go true to size on the medicine balls this reissue is alot better than the last one in terms of quality and fitting

Back
Top Bottom