NTers in Mass

Just doubled up on these . It's my shoe of the year honestly. My top 10 video will be out in a few days
one of the few concepts collabs I passed on in a long time. I forget what else came out that same week bit I bought something else. Congrats on the double up. People are high on some super duper drugs with the prices they're asking for my size on ebay.

Last edited:
People helping each other out is what the sneaker community needs, instead of hoarding pairs of sneakers.  Thumbs up all around ill try to help those in need of pairs also 

How's everyone doing?

Went around downtown crossing. All Xmas Kobe And Lebron still at footlocker. Some shoes were on the low at expressions- Jordan futures for 80 jordan grey 3. For 120.

I'm looking for a weekend job just for extra income to pay student loans, if you hear anything like. Thanks yall

How's everyone doing?

Went around downtown crossing. All Xmas Kobe And Lebron still at footlocker. Some shoes were on the low at expressions- Jordan futures for 80 jordan grey 3. For 120.

I'm looking for a weekend job just for extra income to pay student loans, if you hear anything like. Thanks yall
What Jordan futures were they? Might have to stop by today after work. For a weekend job I would recommend looking at restaurants, the pay is good and you can leave the job pretty easily. 

What Jordan futures were they? Might have to stop by today after work. For a weekend job I would recommend looking at restaurants, the pay is good and you can leave the job pretty easily. 

the grey volt ones for 80, and a bunch of other colors were under retail, I think I saw 100 and 120 for the futures.

Thanks

Last edited:
Just posted a bunch of pick up videos, 6 to be exact. Will also be posting my top 11 of the year today as well. I couldn't narrow it down to 10 lol. I may have to do another rant video or maybe I will call it something else. Lastly, I want to thank all of you for the help this part year, viewing my channel, and just creating a good spot for us local folks to talk about our community. Hopefully get to meet some of you at some point. With that being said anyone going to Sneakergreet on Sunday, Mache Customs will be there?

Happy New Year guys! And please no drinking and driving, it's just not worth it. Stay safe out there.

Just posted a bunch of pick up videos, 6 to be exact. Will also be posting my top 11 of the year today as well. I couldn't narrow it down to 10 lol. I may have to do another rant video or maybe I will call it something else. Lastly, I want to thank all of you for the help this part year, viewing my channel, and just creating a good spot for us local folks to talk about our community. Hopefully get to meet some of you at some point. With that being said anyone going to Sneakergreet on Sunday, Mache Customs will be there?
The fact that Laced is putting it on makes me not want to go but it will probably be a last minute decision on Sunday. I have free tickets for the show in Brookline on 1/17 but I might have to work that day. I saw on Tblakes twitter he is trying to do another sneakersocial in May as well. 

I'll be missing the events this month, but RISXC will be at Brown University on 2/22/15. Ill probably hit that one up

Fellas i just want to know did concepts say anything about getting the frags late from shipping or something?

If they ever get them I am sure it will be hush hush. Don't think they would want to deal with the BS.

Last edited:
I won a pair of colombia 4s in a local raffle for my friend in a 9.5 but he won too.

I dunno if I'll even go get em now

Yeah I'm going to check it out they usually have some GR's and great deals so we will see if it's like
Last year

Word. Between works and the Pats game I don't have much time but let me know if there's anything good. I might try to get over there on my lunch break.

Back
Top Bottom