NTer in a BMW

looks like the car caught some air preventing him to make any kinda of turn, but still dude was all huntch up in front of the steering wheel and didn't look properly strapped in. Idiot driver and if you gonna race know the track your gonna race on.

laugh.gif

why would the side airbags go off when it was a head on accident?

looks like a driver error, he doesnt even turn the steering wheel..its like he froze..

So there are side air bags and they just didn't deploy? Seems like it would have been useful in that situation, the kid's head was bouncing all over the place and could have smacked into the door during the crash.

So there are side air bags and they just didn't deploy? Seems like it would have been useful in that situation, the kid's head was bouncing all over the place and could have smacked into the door during the crash.

:lol: Dude, the side airbags are there to protect you if you get hit from the side. There are sensors in the car that detect contact. If the side sensors don't detect anything, they won't deploy.

Also, this kids an idiot :lol:
Was there anyone else in the car with him?
Dude hit those rocks like he was playing Burnout on xbox

Yeah, there was no side impact, but the car went airborne and didn't land on a level plain causing the car to jolt in all different directions. What if his window was closed? His head would have definitely smacked against it.

Was expecting the Bimmer to roll over 10 times or something bad. Probably 4k minimum to fix.

SMG? Not a huge loss. Also, i know the haterade is strong within me at this moment, but I'm happy this happened to him. At least he learned a lesson (not really)

LMAO, what an idiot. He went too fast and as the road curved he understeered right into those rocks. He's lucky he had that window open.

Back
Top Bottom