NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by Nati P

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman
I see where you headed.
nerd.gif
Proceed.
Shhh don't even ackowledge it. Let him look like the typical/average female hating/criticizing NTer. We'll thank him later inpm
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Pass. She clearly has a wack body.
Which one?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Boffum. Don't hype these chicks.

kim1 and bana?
kim, jayded, thytker, bana all wack. They take angles and face shots cuz they know they got no acetol, or got thighs bigger than ye ego. They won't post pics cuz they can't, they know i'm dead right.
ha! whoa whoa whoa. just cause you can't pull any of these beautiful ladies, doesnt mean you need to pull the "angles" card.

my %!$ is in the gym 4 days a week, no need for the "myspace angles" here.
and, i will post a pic. no shame, kiddo.

3529355716_c9f59468ae.jpg

=D

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by the coolness

thytkerjobs wrote:

Executive, you're not a team player.
smh.gif

and here i am w/ my friend, Jeff
Wow, I was just thinking of pledging Sigma Lambda Beta my sophmore year. And if those are the kinds of guys thytker goes for...
pimp.gif
No, don't doooo it!!!!!!!!!!! lol. go NPHC

NPHC? Never even heard of 'em. They might not be out here at UF. Sorry?
frown.gif

Lmao at Spaceman though. Dude is never happy when it comes to females
laugh.gif

Shut ya'll $##@@ up. I got em mad.

no ones mad
laugh.gif

ive seen body pics of jayde bana and myself on nt. but i can't recall your pic... ill continue to wait.
And you gon' keep waiting. I've never seen none ya'll, stop that.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

@ EB *wendy howyoudoin *wendy
@mytmouse man im doing great now that i got my baby back. i love that hoody man, i've had that joint for the past 3 years i think. I beenthrough so many crazy things wit that hoody, im just glad i got it back safe/sound.

how u doin tho mouse?

thytkerjobs wrote:

Executive, you're not a team player.
smh.gif

and here i am w/ my friend, Jeff
Wow, I was just thinking of pledging Sigma Lambda Beta my sophmore year. And if those are the kinds of guys thytker goes for...
pimp.gif
No, don't doooo it!!!!!!!!!!! lol. go NPHC
NPHC? Never even heard of 'em. They might not be out here at UF. Sorry?
frown.gif

Lmao at Spaceman though. Dude is never happy when it comes to females
laugh.gif

its a council..for Black Greek Lettered Orgs. Honestly join the frat whose values match yours. Don't join for the hype or for the people in the frat.
and Bana
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Which one?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

kim1 and bana?
kim, jayded, thytker, bana all wack. They take angles and face shots cuz they know they got no acetol, or got thighs bigger than ye ego. They won't post pics cuz they can't, they know i'm dead right.
seeing as I've personally met Jayde, That's the only one I can vouch for

I was originally goin' to say this thread made a turn for the worst, but for the last 10 or so pages, it was pretty entertaining....and now the PYP factoris crackin' me up.

I may have to resurface to "takin' a dookie" pic for all of the new people.....probably not tho. I'll post a pic or three:

I smile from time to time.
6731_535905509625_72405725_31931664_3740246_n.jpg

From when my beard was brolic and obese....also drunk.
2404_81889240448_718160448_2599852_2751_n.jpg

Passed out one night last year.
n72405658_31405436_2091.jpg

....another time I passed out last year. I used that pillow case 'cause my feet were cold.
n561930135_4268228_7132.jpg

Little scar I got last year from bein' drunk at my cousin's house tryin' to hit a jump on my little cousin's Razor scooter. It healed up nice.
n72405725_31237872_9937.jpg

And the takin' a dookie pic from two years ago.
n72405725_31020605_3135.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't speak for most of these chicks.. but Thytker and Essential(although she was not mentioned) I can vouch for[/color]
devil.gif
pimp.gif

not taking any bait. just standing up for the .0000004 % of the females on this board.

guys post their pics and none of us say "oh , youre busted. you just take good pictures because of angles! "

its not cool, but thats the constant battle on here. laughable, but i still had to prove a point.

i have no problem posting a pic of my body on here, people see me walking in public all the time.

and tyker,
smokin.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by EB14

@ EB *wendy howyoudoin *wendy
@mytmouse man im doing great now that i got my baby back. i love that hoody man, i've had that joint for the past 3 years i think. I been through so many crazy things wit that hoody, im just glad i got it back safe/sound.

how u doin tho mouse?

i'm alright...its hot as hell in my room but i don't feel like getting up to turn on the air...i have a hoody like that...my track hoody...i don'twear it anymore cuz my bff stayed talking about me when i did...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Which one?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

kim1 and bana?
ha! whoa whoa whoa. just cause you can't pull any of these beautiful ladies, doesnt mean you need to pull the "angles" card.

my %!$ is in the gym 4 days a week, no need for the "myspace angles" here.
and, i will post a pic. no shame, kiddo.

3529355716_c9f59468ae.jpg

=D

you got it you got it BAD!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by EB14

ONCE AGAIN

THE HOODY HAS BEEN RECOVERED SAFE & SOUND

r7uhvm.jpg
you got it out the elevator that quick?
a person who will remain nameless would not have actually been dumb enough to put my favorite hoody in them disgusting %$% elevators.
this person who will remain nameless realizes that would have been a terrible decision & that decision would also have had serious repurcussions

im also glad that this unnamed person didnt choose that decision, i dont like myself when im angry.

Back
Top Bottom