NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

eek.gif
Allow me to reiterate...
Originally Posted by Nati P

This %+!+ is like a soap opera.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by imsojayded

what did i say sean...ur nothing to me...
so keep it like that...u got ur *%$#...keep it moving
i have...
ay you started this jaydie

dont quit now that im ready to get started jaydie.

i already gave you an invitation to put it all out there jaydie.

you talk all big & bad on the internet, but you know exactly where i stay. Mahoney 432 jaydie

you got something you need to say to me, come do it. i will be right here in my dorm if you choose to come jaydie.

actually no, let me stop. this just makes it seem like im not over you. but hey i have no shame in admitting that im not completely over you yet. but imgetting there, & i know ima be fine regardless of anything you say about me or anything you say you did while we were together.

NT. im going to do my math homework now. have fun
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Jayde-

the season of top model that just started is that the one your friend was trying out for?

no the next one i think....i think they already taped for this season

Originally Posted by EB14

i have...

you talk all big & bad on the internet, but you know exactly where i stay. Mahoney 432 jaydie

you got something you need to say to me, come do it. i will be right here in my dorm if you choose to come jaydie.

actually no, let me stop. this just makes it seem like im not over you. but hey i have no shame in admitting that im not completely over you yet. but im getting there, & i know ima be fine regardless of anything you say about me or anything you say you did while we were together.

pimp.gif

SIMP 101, thats what you been studying.....
indifferent.gif

i have...

actually no, let me stop. this just makes it seem like im not over you. but hey i have no shame in admitting that im not completely over you yet. but im getting there, & i know ima be fine regardless of anything you say about me or anything you say you did while we were together.

pimp.gif
i'd come but i dont wanna see u in person
it would HURT too much....
indifferent.gif
...isnt that right?

i have...

pimp.gif

Got some of those "pics"...

AIR HER OUT!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU AINT GONE LET HER TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT EB!!

YOU THE MAN!!!!!! SHE CANT PHASE YOU!!!

exclusive pics...

smh.gif
arguing online about %#@$ that happened in real life? Both of y'all are lame as %#@$ for that.

indifferent.gif
...isnt that right?
i have no problem admitting my faults/problems

and anger is one of those faults/problems. & even worse than that is physically expressing my anger at those who dont deserve that.

its clearly something i have to work on daily, but thats fine with me. its something that needs to be done regardless of everything else.

indifferent.gif
...isnt that right?
i have no problem admitting my faults/problems

and anger is one of those faults/problems. & even worse than that is physically expressing my anger at those who dont deserve that.

its clearly something i have to work on daily, but thats fine with me. its something that needs to be done regardless of everything else.

whatever
i feel sorry for the next girl
im done wit this *!*% tho
see ur #+! at work...maybe...

BANA: id like to have lunch with u and arenas on another day since i have to work thursday

Back
Top Bottom