NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by imsojayded

i'd come but i dont wanna see u in person
it would HURT too much....
indifferent.gif
...isnt that right?
i have no problem admitting my faults/problems

and anger is one of those faults/problems. & even worse than that is physically expressing my anger at those who dont deserve that.

its clearly something i have to work on daily, but thats fine with me. its something that needs to be done regardless of everything else.

jay looks like she might win if yall scrapped....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

2nhhj13.jpg

w7xxs7.jpg
I saw the cell phone pic before, and I already told you you look somethin' like The Transporter himself Jason Statham, but this other pic Ikept for the quote, you look like the infamous Lou Ferrigno.

i'd come but i dont wanna see u in person
it would HURT too much....
indifferent.gif
...isnt that right?
i have no problem admitting my faults/problems

and anger is one of those faults/problems. & even worse than that is physically expressing my anger at those who dont deserve that.

its clearly something i have to work on daily, but thats fine with me. its something that needs to be done regardless of everything else.

whatever
i feel sorry for the next girl
im done wit this *!*% tho
see ur #+! at work...maybe...

BANA: id like to have lunch with u and arenas on another day since i have to work thursday
16lw6cl.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

chose? u got told to delete them. ****. -.- @ editing now.
whats the point of arguing with you about this? all you're doing is trying to instigate & make this situation worse than it already is.

if you want to believe that i deleted them because i was told to, then go ahead & believe that.

i dont like black girls but jayde is kinda decent, minus the nose
Bana looks like a man
Kim1 reminds me of that other ghetto chick on here who posts pics with big as$ smiles that take up whole screen pinkheart i think
amber elise...yea
thykerjobs, can't comment cause she looks like my sister

Originally Posted by CWrite78

chose? u got told to delete them. ****. -.- @ editing now.
whats the point of arguing with you about this? all you're doing is trying to instigate & make this situation worse than it already is.

if you want to believe that i deleted them because i was told to, then go ahead & believe that.

im not arguing $*!!. you're sitting here acting all big and tough like this broad doesn't know the real you. u said u deleted them because she told uto.. now you CHOSE to? ****, nobody believes you.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Bana looks like a man
Kim1 reminds me of that other ghetto chick on here who posts pics with big as$ smiles that take up whole screen pinkheart i think
amber elise...yea

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Bana looks like a man
amber elise...yea

thanks kinda...i apologize for my black genes...lol

Back
Top Bottom