NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by webnerd06

oh my lol

Any interest of doing something strange for a little piece of change?
wink.gif

roll.gif
naw ill pass
smile.gif
Oh ok, if you change your mind let me know
laugh.gif

webnerd06 wrote:
lovemysole

i love your shoes...
smile.gif

i wanted a pair like those...
dang i may post later ...
They one of the most if not the most comfortable pair of heels I own. They're Nine West and I got them at Nordstrom Rack for $50!
smokin.gif

I wore them for 12 hours straight on Saturday running around Seattle then Kent to bail out my ex. After that drinking ensued followed by a hotel party for asurprise birthday.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

webnerd06 wrote:
lovemysole

i love your shoes...
smile.gif

They one of the most if not the most comfortable pair of heels I own. They're Nine West and I got them at Nordstrom Rack for $50!
smokin.gif

I wore them for 12 hours straight on Saturday running around Seattle then Kent to bail out my ex. After that drinking ensued followed by a hotel party for a surprise birthday.

They look like some michael kors one i want deperately. I couldnt find my size. -__- but nice heels btw.

Originally Posted by Apples28

Originally Posted by lovemysole

webnerd06 wrote:
lovemysole

i love your shoes...
smile.gif

smokin.gif

I wore them for 12 hours straight on Saturday running around Seattle then Kent to bail out my ex. After that drinking ensued followed by a hotel party for a surprise birthday.

They look like some michael kors one i want deperately. I couldnt find my size. -__- but nice heels btw.
Are you talking about these heels?
nerd.gif

[img]http://www.michaelkors.com/products/mn/MKX0E1Z_mn.jpg[/img]

Damn ilovemysole is cool as hell. Please dont turn into one of those female NTers with the e-egos. There are very few cool female nters left
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

good looking out lovemysole, i raise your grade to a B++
I was
roll.gif
literally and at work.
laugh.gif
I needed that laught though, today just had me buggin' and for noreason!!

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

good looking out lovemysole, i raise your grade to a B++

you gave her an incorrect grade, professor. Notice the absence of nail polish. She is wearing open toed heels with no color on her toenails. That B+ is now aB-

Back
Top Bottom