NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Ugh.

Oh why hello there

Hola sir! How was your weekend?

Eh it was ok, and yours ma'am?

It was good, pretty chill, just how I like it.

That's always good.
When are you getting a puppy, get a husky?
Did you get them nails did?
laugh.gif

Ugh.

Oh why hello there

Hola sir! How was your weekend?

Eh it was ok, and yours ma'am?

It was good, pretty chill, just how I like it.

That's always good.
When are you getting a puppy, get a husky?
Did you get them nails did?
laugh.gif
please redeem NT females after mytmouse attempt at posting her feet
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

props to mytmouse for posting, but damn.....let them heal before you post, or at least work them angles

Oh, I got a new OPI Polish. From the new collection, it's a dark grey with blueish undertones but damned if I can't remember the name now. And for %%%and giggles, somewhat toe pics.

1349717.JPG

Originally Posted by webnerd06

^hi
smile.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]sup?[/color]
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But i'm referring to the ones outta the woodworks....this foot fascination disturbs me[/color]

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Oh, I got a new OPI Polish. From the new collection, it's a dark grey with blueish undertones but damned if I can't remember the name now. And for %%% and giggles, somewhat toe pics.

1349717.JPG

nice spacing between toes, the color compliments your skin. Feet looks kinda old though. You could be in your 30's perhaps. Your right big toe has somesort of an arch as if a piece of it is missing and the rest of your toes looks shy the way they all are slanted away from your big toe. Final Grade= C+. Youhave some work to do ma'am

I am knocking on 30s door
laugh.gif
I wasn't actually going for a picture of my feet there, I just suck at photography.

I promise I'll post pics tonight of my feet. I see some pics up in here, and if they have no shame in posting THOSE, then mine will be fine
smile.gif

nice toes nawth, you got cute little short toes. you are not very tall i assume or your feet is just small? peek-a-boo, dont be scared to bring em out, bringem out... solid B

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

nice toes nawth, you got cute little short toes. you are not very tall i assume or your feet is just small? peek-a-boo, dont be scared to bring em out, bring em out... solid B

roll.gif
and yo ilovemysole post another angle o your feet to heighten your grade

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

nice toes nawth, you got cute little short toes. you are not very tall i assume or your feet is just small? peek-a-boo, dont be scared to bring em out, bring em out... solid B

roll.gif
or in some high heels
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

roll.gif
or in some high heels
pimp.gif

I do and in open toe heels at that.

Back
Top Bottom