Nt who put you on, or how did you find out about nt

laugh.gif

Friend told me about it, he's been a member since 07
Needed a new forum so after a few weeks of lurking I registered.

Umm computer forums and !!%$ like that were never really my thing but I got tired of hearing about all these shenanigans and sneaker releases second hand fromby boy who was on NT before, so I was like **!% it

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

If I was getting a grade for my grammer, or getting paid for typing correct grammer on nt, I'm pretty sure it would be perfect. My classes don't start until the summer, and I'm not getting a check from nt so my grammer will be a major fail I'm glad you care

WHOA WHOA

WHAT BIG MAN YOU ARE!
laugh.gif
grin.gif

No one gives a %@$+ about your classes
roll.gif
roll.gif

You typed bad on niketalk and I pointed it out....

Yeah and that make you a bigger man to point out my grammer........sure somebody get him a juice and snack, and a pat on the back good job. Stick to the threadand keep it moving or leave, I'm sure my bad grammer can't follow you

i was searching fro info about the old love new love pack, got sent to the JB forum, since then have fallen in love with the general forum =D

I used to hit the library and search for jordans and release dates. Found Nikepark...they shut down. A while later I was searching jordans and"niketalk" came up. I was geeked. Like 10 years ago

pimp.gif

I wanted to buy some True Blue 3s back in 04 so I typed it in google and this forum popped up on all the search results. Didnt sign up till 08 though.

i must of been 13 or 14 not sure i think i read something about it some magazine or about another site which lead me to niketalk back in 99 or 2000 been a member ever since

I found out about NT when my homeboy erbs would always tell me all the funny stuff he would get off of here.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Keithahundred wrote:
If I was getting a grade for my grammer, or getting paid for typing correct grammer on nt, I'm pretty sure it would be perfect. My classes don't start until the summer, and I'm not getting a check from nt so my grammer will be a major fail I'm glad you care
For future reference, the correct spelling is "grammar"
grin.gif

Spell check is your friend
nerd.gif

LOL man trust me I know how to spell it, I'm just giving dude what he wants some publicity

I found out in 06 me and my boy was deep in the sho game then, seen him checking out jays in the jordan brand forum, and I beenhooked since then

honestly thats what happened to me with better grammar of course

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Keithahundred wrote:
For future reference, the correct spelling is "grammar"
grin.gif

Spell check is your friend
nerd.gif

LOL man trust me I know how to spell it, I'm just giving dude what he wants some publicity
i honestly dont think you knew the correct spelling of the word grammAr before this thread. You posted in this thread about 5 different times& four of those times you spelled grammAr wrong.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

I found out in 06 me and my boy was deep in the sho game then, seen him checking out jays in the jordan brand forum, and I beenhooked since then

honestly thats what happened to me with better grammar of course

Damn to be real I didn't even know that didn't have a space in it I'm posting from my iPhone should of looked over it

I stumbled upon NT in 99' in junior high.I joined in 09 though (I tried to join a few years ago,but it didn't go down for whatever reason).

I would always seek out info on the newest stuff dropping and Yahoo (THE go to search engine back then) would always lead me here.I probably hold the recordfor the longest lurking member in NT history (Lol!).

There were a few more that I lurked around in back then,but they either don't exist anymore or the format has been switched up and it isn't quite thesame.NT has always been the constant.

You could say i'm an OG member in spirit.

Found out about it in 2000 from my boy (BleepThat) and ever since then I was lurking until I finally joined...

03-04 my cousin(who isn't really my cousin but im filipino) from NY put me on this cause i liked his Haze highs.

2006. I was waiting on line for the flint VIIs in front of footaction on 34th and this asian kid told me about NT. I wasnt really interested at first but 3months later I decided to check it out. I got hooked, registered a year later and Ive been here ever since
smile.gif

To the kid, if you see my post, thank you for putting me on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom