Nt who put you on, or how did you find out about nt

Cant remember honestly. I probably ended up google searching some release date and was sent here, so thats how it was put in my head. Then one night I googledniketalk for some reason. Like, outta nowhere my hand typed it into google, and spent maybe a half year lurking before joining.

Grammar police stay on people's case
laugh.gif

.. I learned when I was trying to find a pair of 3's in '04, saw some ezboard links and clicked, didn't register till 05, forgot my 1st passwordand came back in '07
grin.gif

around 04. one of friends told me to search the regional forums in order to find local skate shops that sell SBs
grin.gif

got banned. then came back in 07
smokin.gif

-smile

Don't remember how I found it. Used to lurk on Nike Park, I think when that shut down I used the Nike Park shut down page for the link for here ? Not sure.I'm O.G.
glasses.gif

my cousin back like in 2003. i have been reading the board for a good while but never posted much

probably around 05 and 06. discovered this and concluded the info here are pretty accurate (back then). i been lurking since then but never made an account topost until last year.

Nikepark, 23isback..back in late 99, early 00.

Had a screen name too in 00, MuRpHyLeE23. LOL, good times.

My dude wildout4 put me on to NT, I remember whenever me or one of my boys used to go over his house, he would try and shut it down real quick
laugh.gif

What up sucka
laugh.gif

I was lookin for release dates on air-jordans.com and I think at that time it was something to do with Nike Park
nerd.gif

i was looking for people who have similar interests as me.....but always new NT/ISS were where the "big dogs" hung out.

then i realizes ISS is where the jr.high "big dogs" hang out

Been lurking since about 01. Was strictly in here to read the ESPN insider articles in the sports and training section.

my boi put me on one day at work. hes been down with nt since it started but never made an acct and still doesnt have one. i made mine within a month of"lurkin"
go figure
laugh.gif

I found out about NT when Russ mentioned it in what, KICKS Vol. 4 or 5? I can't remember... That was like '01? I suppose it's been a longtime...

i googles pictures for the adidas t-mac 1, that took me to kicksology.net, and led to nt.

one of my brother's friends showed me the website back in 05 to look for upcoming releases.. i started lurking for a while, then decided to sign up

I was a lurker in 03 joined in 04. Don't rememebr who put me on

I put my GF on though.

Somebody told me about the celebs wearing heat forum and have been hooked since.

A few years ago during summer.

Made a username but it got shutdown before I could even start posting.

So, I was lurking for a few years before signing up again. Finally, made another account and here I am.

Back
Top Bottom