NT, when you lose your wallet or keys...

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by proper english

tired.gif
 retracing my steps didnt help at all.. pretty lame since i did absolutely nothing productive last night.. got home, made dinner (for 1
frown.gif
), sat in the kitchen, sat in the living room, sat in front of the computer, went to bed. 
laugh.gif
Oh okay. Well, despite being unproductive, you moved around the house. After you get into your house, do you drop your keys off on the counter or something? Or when you sat in your living room, did you check your couch cushions or on top of your couches? Have you checked your bed? 

check your front door & your car door my gf has left her keyes there overnight more than once
30t6p3b.gif

Wallet is usually in the last pants I wore. Keys are usually underneath something that I tossed around, like a shirt or mail.
Rarely happens cause I have a designated spot for both. You should get in the habit of that.

Wallet is usually in the last pants I wore. Keys are usually underneath something that I tossed around, like a shirt or mail.
Rarely happens cause I have a designated spot for both. You should get in the habit of that.

I lost my ID 2 days before I flew to Philly... hoofed it to the DPS for another, and 4 months later it was on the floor in my closet behind my jeans.

I took it out at a bar, didn't re-wallet it, washed the jeans, air dried & hung them up.

L.

I lost my ID 2 days before I flew to Philly... hoofed it to the DPS for another, and 4 months later it was on the floor in my closet behind my jeans.

I took it out at a bar, didn't re-wallet it, washed the jeans, air dried & hung them up.

L.

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

under computer, dirty dishes, on chair, under your sheets.
BX... avy info?
OP you should...

-check ur work place

-check your bathroom, kitchen, desk drawers, closets, etc..

-laundry basket

-let us know when you find it

-check with the store you went to if you went anywhere

-try to remember what your last purchase was if you had to take it out

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

under computer, dirty dishes, on chair, under your sheets.
BX... avy info?
OP you should...

-check ur work place

-check your bathroom, kitchen, desk drawers, closets, etc..

-laundry basket

-let us know when you find it

-check with the store you went to if you went anywhere

-try to remember what your last purchase was if you had to take it out

Did you check your car? You probably left it in your ignition with the doors locked. It happened to me one day when I got to work. Luckily I lived close by and had my dad bring them to me.

Did you check your car? You probably left it in your ignition with the doors locked. It happened to me one day when I got to work. Luckily I lived close by and had my dad bring them to me.

well for me i end up finding it in the last place I would have looked

couldnt find my wallet in my back pocket...couldnt find it anywhere in my car so I assumed I left it at the park, or never brought it

drove halfway back to the park to find out it was between my legs nh
indifferent.gif

well for me i end up finding it in the last place I would have looked

couldnt find my wallet in my back pocket...couldnt find it anywhere in my car so I assumed I left it at the park, or never brought it

drove halfway back to the park to find out it was between my legs nh
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom