NT, when you lose your wallet or keys...

I hate when Im lookinf for something and somebody says..."wheres the last place you left it?"

indifferent.gif

But I always lose those two particular things...craziest places ive ever found them is in the freezer and the mailbox

I hate when Im lookinf for something and somebody says..."wheres the last place you left it?"

indifferent.gif

But I always lose those two particular things...craziest places ive ever found them is in the freezer and the mailbox

I always find them in the most odd places in my room like a drawer that i never use or just hidden underneath a bunch of stuff on my desk

I always find them in the most odd places in my room like a drawer that i never use or just hidden underneath a bunch of stuff on my desk

I lost my wallet in my house about 8 months ago.

Have absolutely no idea where it could be.

Still looking.

I lost my wallet in my house about 8 months ago.

Have absolutely no idea where it could be.

Still looking.

when i lose my wallet it's probably in my car or my dad's car
when i lose my keys they're usually in my girls purse....

when i lose my wallet it's probably in my car or my dad's car
when i lose my keys they're usually in my girls purse....

I JUST lost my wallet yesterday....After tearing the crib up...I finally found it in between the seat and middle counsel in my car...

I was just about to cancel my cards too
laugh.gif
...Finding your wallet after losing it for a day or two is like hitting the lotto

I JUST lost my wallet yesterday....After tearing the crib up...I finally found it in between the seat and middle counsel in my car...

I was just about to cancel my cards too
laugh.gif
...Finding your wallet after losing it for a day or two is like hitting the lotto

laugh.gif
 my missing wallet was driving me crazy so i took a half day off..
found my wallet after about 2 hours of police-like searching (straight up wrecked my living room & bedroom).. joint ended up under my mattress.. idk how it even got there so im a little shook right now.

laugh.gif
 my missing wallet was driving me crazy so i took a half day off..
found my wallet after about 2 hours of police-like searching (straight up wrecked my living room & bedroom).. joint ended up under my mattress.. idk how it even got there so im a little shook right now.

check the last place you used it. did you go to the store before you went home? do you remember having it once you got home or was the last time you remember having it was when you were out. check your accounts and see if your cards have been used. if not, you know its somewhere safe like in the house somewhere or in your car.

check the last place you used it. did you go to the store before you went home? do you remember having it once you got home or was the last time you remember having it was when you were out. check your accounts and see if your cards have been used. if not, you know its somewhere safe like in the house somewhere or in your car.

in the shorts I have on under my jeans.
more than often I lose my keys after I hit the gym and they always end up in my shorts I worked out in under my jeans(happened to em yesturday)
drove back to teh school thinking they was in the treadmill or sumthn I go in and look for em and then i remembered the shorts,lol.....
its happens every couple weeks so by the time it happenes again I forget.

in the shorts I have on under my jeans.
more than often I lose my keys after I hit the gym and they always end up in my shorts I worked out in under my jeans(happened to em yesturday)
drove back to teh school thinking they was in the treadmill or sumthn I go in and look for em and then i remembered the shorts,lol.....
its happens every couple weeks so by the time it happenes again I forget.

Back
Top Bottom