NT, whats your limitations on a chick's use/dependence on make-up???

is it cool for the face to be a different color from the neck?

EDIT: Let me clarify. 
This is someone I met at grad school who is actually cute and is potential wifey material.  She just wears an excessive amount of make-up all day, every day.  Its kind of a turn-off and its just wierd.  Maybe shes gassed up and thinks shes "doing it".  My issue is that since we have class/seminars together its  either wife her or nothing because I dont $#@ where I eat.  I am being too superficial?

is it cool for the face to be a different color from the neck?

EDIT: Let me clarify. 
This is someone I met at grad school who is actually cute and is potential wifey material.  She just wears an excessive amount of make-up all day, every day.  Its kind of a turn-off and its just wierd.  Maybe shes gassed up and thinks shes "doing it".  My issue is that since we have class/seminars together its  either wife her or nothing because I dont $#@ where I eat.  I am being too superficial?

wth is she? Krusty the Klown?
laugh.gif
. I'm not a big fan of makeup, but if a female wants to wear it and it's not ridiculous, they sure. To that extreme where you can see she is two different shades? She needs some help lol

wth is she? Krusty the Klown?
laugh.gif
. I'm not a big fan of makeup, but if a female wants to wear it and it's not ridiculous, they sure. To that extreme where you can see she is two different shades? She needs some help lol

Negative. Make-up needs to be kept at a minimum, had a chick who put too much on her cheeks and when I would lean in to kiss her, it would get on my lips
30t6p3b.gif

Eye liner and mascara is cool but when it evolves to heavy lip stick and foundation and stuff, nope.

Negative. Make-up needs to be kept at a minimum, had a chick who put too much on her cheeks and when I would lean in to kiss her, it would get on my lips
30t6p3b.gif

Eye liner and mascara is cool but when it evolves to heavy lip stick and foundation and stuff, nope.

Most of the girls i've dated or been with wore very little to no make up.

Personally I can't stand too much of the stuff as I think it looks stupid and most the girls that cake it on have some "issues" once you get to know them.

Its cliche but its true. Those that have it, don't need to show it.

Most of the girls i've dated or been with wore very little to no make up.

Personally I can't stand too much of the stuff as I think it looks stupid and most the girls that cake it on have some "issues" once you get to know them.

Its cliche but its true. Those that have it, don't need to show it.

lots of makeup usually means:
-insecurity
-low self-esteem
-lack of maturity
-theyre hiding something

-insecurity
-low self-esteem
-lack of maturity
-theyre hiding something

a lot of makeup means down to smash. i know a lot of you cats try to wife at the club/bar scene.

a lot of makeup means down to smash. i know a lot of you cats try to wife at the club/bar scene.

Originally Posted by suge67

-insecurity
-low self-esteem
-lack of maturity
-theyre hiding something
Not necessarily. Make up is used to enhance what you already have. Some girls wear it because they think they look better with it and just to make them look more "dolled" up.

Originally Posted by suge67

-insecurity
-low self-esteem
-lack of maturity
-theyre hiding something
Not necessarily. Make up is used to enhance what you already have. Some girls wear it because they think they look better with it and just to make them look more "dolled" up.

I hate large amounts of makeup. I don't think I hate how makeup LOOKS, but I moreso hate the fact that I sometimes think a girl looks fine without it. But some believe they look better that day with certain makeup. I am not a fan though. Wouldn't allow my girl to wear crazy amounts if any at all.

Back
Top Bottom