NT, what's wrong with having bad teeth?

i have had a chipped front tooth for like a month now and i am just getting around to setting up an appointment to get it fixed. i just dont really care what yall think if you see me wit a chipped tooth. got no problem with the ladies either so it aint holdin me back from nun

roll.gif
at your teeth.

Originally Posted by J23S

I usually associate bad teeth with bad breath
And bad hygiene overall.

If you're not taking care of your teeth, what else are you not taking care of.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Teeth are one of the first things I notice about people.

A nice smile is
pimp.gif
I like the compliments I get on my teeth more than anything. 
happy.gif

i had chipped my front 2 teeth (word to styles)
but got them fixed along time ago..

thank God i got good teeth ..
2 cavities my whole life (after having braces)..
brush 3 times a day..

messed up teeth are distracting.

I can't take my eyes off the weird teeth if I'm conversing with someone with crooked chompers

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

messed up teeth are distracting.

I can't take my eyes off the weird teeth if I'm conversing with someone with crooked chompers

I swear I have to remind myself not to look in people's mouth. 
Teeth are a huge factor to me though. 
Having perfect teeth FTW. 
happy.gif

I had braces too years ago to fix two teeth that curved slightly inward on the bottom row.

I always hated that my teeth were off-white and a had a bit of discoloration though.

i swear i started to pay more attention to peoples teeth after i got braces, which i still got on. I mean if they are kept clean, but are not perfectly straight its okay with me. As long as they aren't crazy crooked or chipped.

i'm 22 and i know i need braces but i need money for them first. thinking of going to uic dental school to see their prices

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Club29

in highschool, i had a bad teeth and bad skin.

it was rough
How long did you have to wear braces for?

i wanna say 15 months?

I had invisalign too

Originally Posted by spiffydeezy

not yellow teeth but crooked teeth...some people can't afford braces....

If you "own" a Ferrari, you can afford braces. With that being said, you don't own a Ferrari because you can't afford braces.

my mother put all of her kids through braces. never knew how important straight teeth were until i started getting mad compliments.

It's pretty much common sense, bad teeth aren't pleasant to look at and no one ever wants bad teeth. It's a lot easier to notice bad teeth or an improper smile than say a larger or ugly nose which could be left up to preference.

I didn't get braces until the end of high school/beginning of college and it was awful. But now that I have straight teeth I definitely smile a lot more and it's a confidence booster to not be embarrassed by poor teeth.

At the end of the day, you're the one who has to be comfortable with yourself and your body. If you're comfortable and happy with crooked teeth, then more power to you. Nobody is perfect in this world and a lot of times you have no choice but to embrace and accept "imperfections" about your body.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's pretty much common sense, bad teeth aren't pleasant to look at and no one ever wants bad teeth. It's a lot easier to notice bad teeth or an improper smile than say a larger or ugly nose which could be left up to preference.

I didn't get braces until the end of high school/beginning of college and it was awful. But now that I have straight teeth I definitely smile a lot more and it's a confidence booster to not be embarrassed by poor teeth.

At the end of the day, you're the one who has to be comfortable with yourself and your body. If you're comfortable and happy with crooked teeth, then more power to you. Nobody is perfect in this world and a lot of times you have no choice but to embrace and accept "imperfections" about your body.
Exactly what I'm about to go through.

Back
Top Bottom