NT, what's wrong with having bad teeth?

You're not an expert at orthotics. Your teeth are not even close to being properly aligned (per orthotic standards of beauty). Your central incisors are crooked, your lateral incisor is pointing inward, your lower incisors are the same story man. Bad teeth look bad, it's as simple as that. I'm not saying you need to rely on your teeth to pull women, but what woman doesn't love a beautiful smile on a man? Do you like women with nasty teeth? That's one of the easiest "deal breakers" for me. I know it's shallow, but whatever.

born looking good FTW
pimp.gif

OP's teeth look like he's been chewing on dynamite, yet he has a ferrari.....lulz.

Originally Posted by Diego

NT: Where everyone drives a BMW, date model chicks/Video Vixens, Teeth are so straight they often get accused of having fake teeth.

PS: I have a chipped tooth.
ohwell.gif
Fabolous
nerd.gif

unfortunately you are judge hundreds of times a day by others

bad teeth = poor/ bad hygiene/ little respect for oneself

Originally Posted by J23S

NT: Where everyone drives a BMW, date model chicks/Video Vixens, Teeth are so straight they often get accused of having fake teeth.

ohwell.gif
Fabolous
nerd.gif

Thowback Jerseys on deck.

grin.gif

NT, what's wrong with having bad teeth?

generally it can affect your personality, hygene and the way people perceive you...that being said, they're ugly too.

Straight teeth are important to some people. I just got my braces off a couple months ago, and I can't stop smiling at people!
laugh.gif

I don't think I'd hold it against a guy if he didn't have the perfect grill. If we ended up together, though, I'd encourage him to get braces in the future.

Originally Posted by eaalto

You're not an expert at orthotics. Your teeth are not even close to being properly aligned (per orthotic standards of beauty).
laugh.gif
. It's orthodontics.

Perfect teeth aren't the first thing I look for. You can easily change teeth. Can't easily change personality.

Originally Posted by West2East

You're not an expert at orthotics. Your teeth are not even close to being properly aligned (per orthotic standards of beauty).
laugh.gif
. It's orthodontics.

Perfect teeth aren't the first thing I look for. You can easily change teeth. Can't easily change personality.
^ This.
Reminds me of high school snap judgments 101, "Look at what they're wearing." "What's up with all that acne?" etc.

Then again this is NT, so I forgot it's also borderline high school all over again.

You're not an expert at orthotics. Your teeth are not even close to being properly aligned (per orthotic standards of beauty). Your central incisors are crooked, your lateral incisor is pointing inward, your lower incisors are the same story man. Bad teeth look bad, it's as simple as that. I'm not saying you need to rely on your teeth to pull women, but what woman doesn't love a beautiful smile on a man? Do you like women with nasty teeth? That's one of the easiest "deal breakers" for me. I know it's shallow, but whatever.
damn my teeth are that bad? haha

laugh.gif
. It's orthodontics.

Whoa haha, not sure how I missed that one.
Anyway, what I said was not necessarily applicable to the discussion at hand, but I'm 99% certain that OP is not an expert at orthotics.  
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by spiffydeezy

damn my teeth are that bad? haha
I don't mean it in a bad way, I mean hell, my teeth aren't perfect, every time I go to the dentist he tells me I should get braces because there are some misalignment issues that might lead to chipping, etc.  I was only responding to you saying you had one misaligned tooth.  
Teeth don't make the man.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

laugh.gif
. It's orthodontics.

^ This.
Reminds me of high school snap judgments 101, "Look at what they're wearing." "What's up with all that acne?" etc.

Then again this is NT, so I forgot it's also borderline high school all over again.
grin.gif
 stop trying to sound grown up with that typical nonsense.. you're telling me you would do a double take x 
sick.gif
 if you see 
l_7691460df1d622cf377364e43fc654dc.jpg

walking up to you?.. not saying it's right but, it's human nature to be turned away from what isn't the norm. 

ohwell.gif

me too homie and even now I feel compromised after 17 years of having a chip tooth, I'm now about to get it fixed.  
Only because I have to meet w/ clients at my firm now and it seems only logical.  Never was a problem w/ the females, but society attempts to make one feel demoralized in general when pertaining to phsycial appearances.

Edit:: BTW whatever that is that French posted is on that goony goony level .. 'ol daybreaker lookin #@+ ##%%*# right there!

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

laugh.gif
. It's orthodontics.

^ This.

grin.gif
 stop trying to sound grown up with that typical nonsense.. you're telling me you would do a double take x 
sick.gif
 if you see 
l_7691460df1d622cf377364e43fc654dc.jpg

walking up to you?.. not saying it's right but, it's human nature to be turned away from what isn't the norm. 
PE: I'm not trying to sound "proper and grown up" all I'm saying is we all have our flaws regardless of our backgrounds. People can look good aesthetically all they want, but at the end of the day sometimes it goes beyond that, even on some "Angoon status monstrosity" as you're putting by quoting their picture for justification. I'm not arguing that people (or society) doesn't have a generalized superficial subjectivity when it comes to beauty. I only concurred with W2E, because you can find beauty (or fix it easily) on the outside, but finding inward beauty and attraction to go along with that nowadays is hard pressed. Otherwise, you fall short of a jump off/man-%@$%# /constant bachelor/bachlorette (male or female) depending on your gender orientation how you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom