NT whats the BEST TV i can buy in the $400-$600 price range?

I swear NT is stalking my life.

My parents bought that exact same t.v. you posted last weekend from Walmart. There is better out there, of course, but the price is what steered my parents to getting it, and I honestly think it's nice/fine. 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I would say no. If you wait...you can find sharp 42 inchers for around that price.

Sharp makes some of the worst lcd's on the market.

That vizio is decent for the price.

wait it out

with 3d tvs on the horizon, it will push lcd prices further down

frys.com usually have great tv deals

Check out your local Targets. Target is reshuffling their electronics department, leading to a lot of TVs on clearance. Look for a nice TV on clearance and/or you can buy a display model if it looks nice and hasn't been beat up, just get the 3-year extended warranty (approximately $40) ...

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

id saaaay no.

judging by your "shape up" i dont think taking your advice is a very good idea
roll.gif

dont sleep on vizio, they are excellent quality. I say yes get it. check reviews on youtube, it may be an american company but they dont slack on their equipment with their HDTVs.

Honestly, if you're looking at 37 inch, 1080p is not really necessary.  If I were you, I'd get a better brand 720p with features available on higher end sets .  But from what I've heard, for the price Vizio is pretty good. 

Just for reference, even at 42 inch you will not see the difference in a 720p and 1080p set unless you're sitting less than 5 feet away.  Here's a helpful chart and discussion of what the human eye can even detect when it comes to resolution:   http://carltonbale.com/1080p-does-matter

And for cables...........MONOPRICE.COM 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

High Speed HDMI CL2 Rated (In-Wall Installation) Cable (22AWG) - 20ft (Gold Plated Connectors) ??

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I would say no. If you wait...you can find sharp 42 inchers for around that price.

Sharp makes some of the worst lcd's on the market.

That vizio is decent for the price.

I'd rather get a Sharp than Vizio.

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

id saaaay no.

judging by your "shape up" i dont think taking your advice is a very good idea
Damn 
laugh.gif
 but OP I would say it's decent for the price. Like some other people are saying, if you wait or look around a little longer you can probably get an even better deal. Unless you just absolutely want the tv right now.

so i need
-the actual TV
-HD cables

is that it?
For the TV, yes. Do NOT be tricked into buying HDMI cables from Best Buy, etc, etc. Here are a couple links to cheap HDMI cables:
If you don't mind purple, 6 ft cable for $2 http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10240&cs_id=1024008&p_id=4025&seq=1&format=2
$6 for shipping and handling, 3 6 ft HDMI cables for free https://www.1saleaday.com/shop/processuser.asp?parent_ID=0&dept_ID=100325&product_ID=102773&vrnts=

Back
Top Bottom