NT whats the best car I can get for around $7,000-$10,000?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Whats the best BMW for the price range tho?

I'd think a e46 3 series or even a e39 5 series. Both extremely nice.

You can also get a G35 coupe or sedan for that price if you look good enough.

I'd think a e46 3 series or even a e39 5 series. Both extremely nice.

You can also get a G35 coupe or sedan for that price if you look good enough.

Go with an IS300 or a G35. No way your getting a challenger for 10k unless that's just a down payment. 

Go with an IS300 or a G35. No way your getting a challenger for 10k unless that's just a down payment. 

Are you guys really serious. A BMW for under 10k? WHY??? You are just asking for trouble seriously. Just buy an Honda Accord and you will be good.

Are you guys really serious. A BMW for under 10k? WHY??? You are just asking for trouble seriously. Just buy an Honda Accord and you will be good.

What do you mean by "asking for trouble"?

Repairs, you are going to be buying a beat BMW for under 10k to be honest and there will more than likely be an issue with it. Just normal servicing on them are expensive. If you are really on a budget you need to get something reliable and cheap to fix. You can easily get a Honda from 2003-5 in this price range which will have under 100k miles and in good shape.

Repairs, you are going to be buying a beat BMW for under 10k to be honest and there will more than likely be an issue with it. Just normal servicing on them are expensive. If you are really on a budget you need to get something reliable and cheap to fix. You can easily get a Honda from 2003-5 in this price range which will have under 100k miles and in good shape.

Lol at ballin on a budget.

at least do it right.

If you gonna cop a older luxury car find yourself a connect with a dealer auction license.

a buddy of mine copped a 03 Range Rover for 7,500.

Lol at ballin on a budget.

at least do it right.

If you gonna cop a older luxury car find yourself a connect with a dealer auction license.

a buddy of mine copped a 03 Range Rover for 7,500.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I feel you 100% fam.
Whats your opinion on G35's?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I feel you 100% fam.
Whats your opinion on G35's?

Bmw e30 joints are like foamposites
laugh.gif
but on the real, id cop an e36 and call it a day. Good luck on maintenence.

Back
Top Bottom