NT whats the best car I can get for around $7,000-$10,000?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Whats the best BMW for the price range tho?

Bmw e30 joints are like foamposites
laugh.gif
but on the real, id cop an e36 and call it a day. Good luck on maintenence.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

What do you mean by "asking for trouble"?

Repairs, you are going to be buying a beat BMW for under 10k to be honest and there will more than likely be an issue with it. Just normal servicing on them are expensive. If you are really on a budget you need to get something reliable and cheap to fix. You can easily get a Honda from 2003-5 in this price range which will have under 100k miles and in good shape.
I feel you 100% fam.
Whats your opinion on G35's?
you MAY luck up on a good deal of a G35 because of the economy but I know nothing about their quality when it comes to repairs or how much it costs. If you are looking for a STEAL on a car try to link up with someone who is familiar with auto auctions (be warn that you should have a mechanic with you if you arent good with cars before you buy something). Now if we are going to talk about parts, if you were to get in accident a replacement bumper would cost around 160 for a G35 compared to around 60 for a Honda accord. You could easily get something like a 2003-2004 accord coupe with good feautres easily in your price range.

What do you mean by "asking for trouble"?

Repairs, you are going to be buying a beat BMW for under 10k to be honest and there will more than likely be an issue with it. Just normal servicing on them are expensive. If you are really on a budget you need to get something reliable and cheap to fix. You can easily get a Honda from 2003-5 in this price range which will have under 100k miles and in good shape.
I feel you 100% fam.
you MAY luck up on a good deal of a G35 because of the economy but I know nothing about their quality when it comes to repairs or how much it costs. If you are looking for a STEAL on a car try to link up with someone who is familiar with auto auctions (be warn that you should have a mechanic with you if you arent good with cars before you buy something). Now if we are going to talk about parts, if you were to get in accident a replacement bumper would cost around 160 for a G35 compared to around 60 for a Honda accord. You could easily get something like a 2003-2004 accord coupe with good feautres easily in your price range.

I feel you 100% fam.
I think i'm feelin a Dodge Charger more. Go with the V8 right?

I feel you 100% fam.
I think i'm feelin a Dodge Charger more. Go with the V8 right?

Get an Acura TSX or TL.

Both are great with gas and parts and labor is fairly cheap compared with a BMW and other "high-end" whips.

Get an Acura TSX or TL.

Both are great with gas and parts and labor is fairly cheap compared with a BMW and other "high-end" whips.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

If you go with the charger, its either the RT or SRT8. Anything else is a no no. If you can get the SRT8 do that cause of the look it has out of the box. All you'd need is drop and some nice 22"s and you good to go like this..

4.jpg

http://speedhunters.com/a...gt-the-black-knight.aspx
Son, I think its IMPOSSIBLE for me to find a RT or SRT8 for around $10,000-$15,000.
Why does everyone always down the SE joints?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

If you go with the charger, its either the RT or SRT8. Anything else is a no no. If you can get the SRT8 do that cause of the look it has out of the box. All you'd need is drop and some nice 22"s and you good to go like this..

4.jpg

http://speedhunters.com/a...gt-the-black-knight.aspx
Son, I think its IMPOSSIBLE for me to find a RT or SRT8 for around $10,000-$15,000.
Why does everyone always down the SE joints?
nerd.gif

Only reason why I said SRT8 is cause of the following...

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

are you trying to buy outright or get financed?

Financed.

I find RTs all day for 13k+ down here in miami and 18-20k+ for a SRT8... They are out there, just got to look b.

Only reason why I said SRT8 is cause of the following...

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

are you trying to buy outright or get financed?

Financed.

I find RTs all day for 13k+ down here in miami and 18-20k+ for a SRT8... They are out there, just got to look b.

Back
Top Bottom