NT what religion are you?

I would say Atheist, but probably more so Agnostic Atheism...

But to each his own. No religion is wrong, and every religion has positives you can take away from it.

God loves all of you
smile.gif

My family is Catholic but personally, I don't believe in religion. Just in God. Luckily, my mom respects that.

Originally Posted by IchopSamples

Originally Posted by HangTight

Originally Posted by IchopSamples

a bad christian Muslim

...i dont go to the Mosque, Prey five times. or fast during ramadan.
ohwell.gif

you need to get up on your salat
laugh.gif
Real talk tho, my fam is not that religous.

we believe in god(allah) heavy, but we don't go to the mosque or fast. We believe that our love/beliefs of god(allah) should come from the heart. Thats just us tho
ohwell.gif

Thats no good my man, and thats coming from someone who is probably less religious then you.

For those who say they are Christian/ Jewish, if you parents raised you to follow Islam would you believe in Allah or Jesus? and vice versa

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

am i the only jew on niketalk?

i was raised jewish but i dont believe in anything anymore
I guess there's two of us then.

smh.gif
at yall buying into this dude slicknick's thread and excuse to shock everyone by claiming to be a satanist.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

smh.gif
at yall buying into this dude slicknick's thread and excuse to shock everyone by claiming to be a satanist.

Well Ikenna what do u think I am....? I am not trying to shock anyone i always explain what it means it doesn't mean you worship Satan Ikenna. I don'tbelieve in magic/the supernatural/the devil/God/Jesus or whatever religious figure I will never get to see with my own eyes. Instead of trying to criticizeother people's beliefs or lack thereof as being for shock value do u mind sharing yours with us.

Back
Top Bottom