NT what Headphones you rock?

These are the best IEM's I've owned. Well worth the price. I'd put them over the Shure 530's by a smidge.

Westone 4R's
pimp.gif
************ thats a damn carnote for some little *** earphones!
eek.gif

Im rocking my stock Samsung in ears with voodoo amp in my phone=:pimp:

Peeping out Klipschs though.

When I'm home reading, or just listening to music Beats By Dre Pro(also wear them to fall asleep, live with loud people :\). When I'm out going to class or just walking my dog Bose MIE2i.

Had the Sennheiser HD 202 for the longest time and finally upgraded to the Audio Technica M50s (straight cord) over the weekend. Much more comfortable than the HD 202 and from my untrained ears sound much better compared to the HD 202.

Saw that the Koss Pro DJ100 went on sale for $40 on Amazon compared to their regular price of $80 and decided to give them a go as they are usually one of the top recommended sub $100 headphones along with CAL, SRH440, MDR-V6/MDR7506. Probably will upgrade the pads to the M50s in the future but other than that I heard they were solid headphones sub $100 and a steal for $40

Amazon product ASIN B003X1BEKI
Still have my eye on V-Moda M100 and the Shure SE215 sometime this year. Maybe even get the Grado SR225i and the Sennheiser HD 598. This hobby is an expensive one but once you hear the difference, it's hard to turn back.

Any thoughts on the Sol Republic Tracks HD? They look like a fun pair of on-ear headphones for under $100?

Rocking these and damn do I love them

Wireless>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wired

Still keep wired ones on my incase the 5 hours of music battery life dies

Gonna sift thru this thread later for some earbuds, need something for on the go in the future.

Just picked up a pair of Koss Porta Pro for $24. Definitely worth the hype and price @ $40 and a must cop @ the $12 I was able to snag mine at.

Also have a pair of Koss ProDJ100 @ Amazon for $40. Gets rave reviews from Head Fi and Koss has that Lifetime warranty on all of their headphones so that alone was worth the Costco esque warranty.

Amazon product ASIN B003X1BEKI

I've been wearing Klipsch S4 for about 3 years now. I love them but god damn they're fragile. Thank god they send out replacements like its nothing but it's an extreme annoyance.

I would think what kills them is wearing them to the gym but I think it's keeping them in my pocket while not in use.

My s4i's died out on me a couple months ago. I couldn't find my receipt so they wouldn't honor the warranty.

I decided to try some Thinksounds, the reviews on Amazon were pretty good. I'm pretty happy with em after a month or so of use.

Just picked up the V-Moda M-80 (Shadow) for $40 @ Radioshack :smokin. Unfortunately it was the floor model but looks in great condition minus some light scratches but it lacks the speakeasy cable and exoskeleton case :smh:, so have to add another $40 to get them which is still a steal for $80.

156146344610762237_7c71b25d95ca.jpeg

Still want to get the M-100 in the future.

Back
Top Bottom