NT What do you do when you're feeling down?

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

Since I'm Sober Sally these days, I just take a nap. Or pleasure myself.
eek.gif
343s086.gif

honestly i just
pimp.gif

it make me forget about what ever i was worried about before. nothing is getting too stressed out imo.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Listen to music
Smoke somethin'
Play a fightin' game and whoop +!#
Get on NT
Take a nap
Smoke somethin'
Do some push ups
Make somethin' to eat
Smoke somethin'
Drink some apple juice
Chill and watch cartoons
Smoke somethin'
Everything i do and then some more
roll.gif
roll.gif

ill try to figure out why exactly im down at the moment, figure out what i can do to get back to my usuall self and figure out a way to prevent it fromhappenin again. some other things i do that help are
-listen to kast
-drive somewhere
-have a drink or 5

I might catch wreck for this but try smoking weed then reading the bible. Like, first of all... calm down. Relax away the stress. Then soothe it over withGod's love and comfort. I don't know if you smoke or consider weed a sin or whatever. If so, substitute weed with (pro hetero) a hot bath. Trust me.don't let outside perceptions of you interfere with establishing your inner peace. Light a candle or do something that will relax you enough to close youreyes and drift away. And when you return, go talk with God. And when you finish that..... you'll feel invincible. Trust me.

I like to be outside in the woods away from man made things.. but any form of exercise is a good way to stop the mind from dwelling and release some endorphins. smoking def does not help me. makes me feel worse. especially with the lovely grey skies of the PNW

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I might catch wreck for this but try smoking weed then reading the bible. Like, first of all... calm down. Relax away the stress. Then soothe it over with God's love and comfort. I don't know if you smoke or consider weed a sin or whatever. If so, substitute weed with (pro hetero) a hot bath. Trust me. don't let outside perceptions of you interfere with establishing your inner peace. Light a candle or do something that will relax you enough to close your eyes and drift away. And when you return, go talk with God. And when you finish that..... you'll feel invincible. Trust me.

True story, my boy did that back in the day and today he's a Navy Chaplain.

I buy myself something.

Real talk, its superficial and shallow as hell, but i dont care.

Im just being honest.

Back
Top Bottom