NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

4094820579_56d3ff8850.jpg

too bad it's ridiculously expensive for one bottle (it's like 5-6 dollars at bevmo, and they are small)
IMG_2174.JPG

bluemoon2.jpg

6a00e0098797f988330133f1e25b13970b-800wi

DSC00664.JPG

(surprisingly good)
newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg

tastes better than bud light. not saying much tho.

4094820579_56d3ff8850.jpg

too bad it's ridiculously expensive for one bottle (it's like 5-6 dollars at bevmo, and they are small)
IMG_2174.JPG

bluemoon2.jpg

6a00e0098797f988330133f1e25b13970b-800wi

DSC00664.JPG

(surprisingly good)
newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg

tastes better than bud light. not saying much tho.

I'm no beer snob because when it comes down to it, im down for whatever you got. But when I hit up bevmo I get my sam adams variety pack, delirium, IPA's, estrella damm, and Sapporo.

I'm no beer snob because when it comes down to it, im down for whatever you got. But when I hit up bevmo I get my sam adams variety pack, delirium, IPA's, estrella damm, and Sapporo.

Has anyone ever tried a beer called Big Flats, it was my first time tasting it last night. Was pretty good. It's by the makers of Guiness, almost tastes like a Heineken/Bud lager.

Has anyone ever tried a beer called Big Flats, it was my first time tasting it last night. Was pretty good. It's by the makers of Guiness, almost tastes like a Heineken/Bud lager.

I'm not a beer snob at all. I drink whatever happens to come across my fridge

My go to domestic is still Bud Light. I dont care what anyone else says. Ive been drinking it for 10+ years and will probably continue to do so.

I drink a lot of "girly" (aka wheat) beers and I dont care. Blue Moon, Shock Top, Great White

I am also very fond of IPAs. Stone IPA is A+ in my book. I think I got some Ninkasi Total Domination left in the fridge. I really like their Tricerahops Double IPA.

Anyone who drinks and enjoys Stella is not allowed in my house (kidding). That stuff is turrrrible. I probably have 2 cases of it sitting in my cupboard untouched. I'll serve it, but I won't drink it unless I'm super thirsty.

I'm not a beer snob at all. I drink whatever happens to come across my fridge

My go to domestic is still Bud Light. I dont care what anyone else says. Ive been drinking it for 10+ years and will probably continue to do so.

I drink a lot of "girly" (aka wheat) beers and I dont care. Blue Moon, Shock Top, Great White

I am also very fond of IPAs. Stone IPA is A+ in my book. I think I got some Ninkasi Total Domination left in the fridge. I really like their Tricerahops Double IPA.

Anyone who drinks and enjoys Stella is not allowed in my house (kidding). That stuff is turrrrible. I probably have 2 cases of it sitting in my cupboard untouched. I'll serve it, but I won't drink it unless I'm super thirsty.

I'll drink anything that I come across. I don't really have any favorites.
My roommate bought some Coors' banquet last weekend, so we're going with that right now. Lately though, this has become my go to:

lens2328623_1228967344pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg

I'll drink anything that I come across. I don't really have any favorites.
My roommate bought some Coors' banquet last weekend, so we're going with that right now. Lately though, this has become my go to:

lens2328623_1228967344pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg

I found a place that has a build your own six pack. Different price levels for different types of beers. I went with the middle tier. $10 bucks a 6 pack. This is perfect as they pretty much have every type of beer from domestic big brewery, to micro brew, to foreign, and everything in between.

This weekends six I never tried:
Nimbus Blonde Ale, out of Tucson. 4%abv. less than a budlight but maybe the taste is there?
Trout Slayer Ale, out Of Missoula, Montana.4.7%abv
Sam Adams Irish Red.
Hoegaarden. Belgium White
Flying Dog TireBite Golden Ale. 5%abv IPU:16.5
Sawtooth Ale, out of Longmont, CA

I found a place that has a build your own six pack. Different price levels for different types of beers. I went with the middle tier. $10 bucks a 6 pack. This is perfect as they pretty much have every type of beer from domestic big brewery, to micro brew, to foreign, and everything in between.

This weekends six I never tried:
Nimbus Blonde Ale, out of Tucson. 4%abv. less than a budlight but maybe the taste is there?
Trout Slayer Ale, out Of Missoula, Montana.4.7%abv
Sam Adams Irish Red.
Hoegaarden. Belgium White
Flying Dog TireBite Golden Ale. 5%abv IPU:16.5
Sawtooth Ale, out of Longmont, CA

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Dogfish Head 90-Minute IPA is my current beer of choice
dogfish-head-90-minute-imperial-ipa-21351454.jpg

Phenomenal taste and 9.41% ABV
pimp.gif

Highly recommend 
Dammit, I was about to post the exact same picture too. I recently turned 21 so been trying all kinds of Beers. I thought sudwerks was alright, definitely steps above some of the mass produced and advertised beer here...but damn...Dogfish head is honestly the way to go. $11 for that 4 pack at safeway though
30t6p3b.gif
...but i don't always drink so its worth it

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Dogfish Head 90-Minute IPA is my current beer of choice
dogfish-head-90-minute-imperial-ipa-21351454.jpg

Phenomenal taste and 9.41% ABV
pimp.gif

Highly recommend 
Dammit, I was about to post the exact same picture too. I recently turned 21 so been trying all kinds of Beers. I thought sudwerks was alright, definitely steps above some of the mass produced and advertised beer here...but damn...Dogfish head is honestly the way to go. $11 for that 4 pack at safeway though
30t6p3b.gif
...but i don't always drink so its worth it

I'm too old to care what people think about my beer selections.
I've gone through many "favorites" in my day, but I can honestly say that my favorite favorite is Blue Moon.
I can drink that everyday, anytime of year and it's always good.
As far as light beers go, I was a Coors Light man for 15 years. Switched to Bud Light about 3-4 years ago and I think it's better. Light beers are good for when you are with friends, helping someone move, helping paint a house, etc.. get a couple cases of BL and a few friends and there you go.
I'm not a big fan of microbrews. I'll drink em, but they aren't my first choice.
I refuse to touch Corona. and that's saying something considering my wife is Mexican and we go to a lot of family parties. but at least they have Bud Light....
So in summary, Blue Moon and Bud Light

-J-

I'm too old to care what people think about my beer selections.
I've gone through many "favorites" in my day, but I can honestly say that my favorite favorite is Blue Moon.
I can drink that everyday, anytime of year and it's always good.
As far as light beers go, I was a Coors Light man for 15 years. Switched to Bud Light about 3-4 years ago and I think it's better. Light beers are good for when you are with friends, helping someone move, helping paint a house, etc.. get a couple cases of BL and a few friends and there you go.
I'm not a big fan of microbrews. I'll drink em, but they aren't my first choice.
I refuse to touch Corona. and that's saying something considering my wife is Mexican and we go to a lot of family parties. but at least they have Bud Light....
So in summary, Blue Moon and Bud Light

-J-

if you're looking for a good documentary, check out "beer wars." pretty sure it's available instantly on netflix.

will definitely open your eyes about the "big 3" brewers and what the little guy goes through to get his beer out there.

if you're looking for a good documentary, check out "beer wars." pretty sure it's available instantly on netflix.

will definitely open your eyes about the "big 3" brewers and what the little guy goes through to get his beer out there.

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

I'm trying Walgreens Big Flats beer tonight, I'll provide pics and a review of the sure to be goat piss taste later.

big-flats.jpg

When your a broke college student and you need a lot of beer.. BIG FLATS is where it's at
pimp.gif

It might actually be piss with alcohol mixed in, but a 24 pack for $10 bucks, you can't go wrong.

But if I have money to spend then I'm going with Corona or Heineken.

Back
Top Bottom