NT what accessories do you rock....Vol. no rosary beads!!

I always have to keep something on my wrist, right now i'm just wearing a random hair tie from some chick. Other than that just earrings on occasion.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Toajan, toothpick, cal, brush.
yns
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Earrings / G-Shock.

Does it hurt to get earrings? I always thought about getting one, but I'm unsure about the price/style and which ear to get it on.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Earrings / G-Shock.
Does it hurt to get earrings? I always thought about getting one, but I'm unsure about the price/style and which ear to get it on.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I got my ears re-pierced a few days ago, this time it did kinda hurtfor some reason (nothing serious though).. Came out to about $30 and if you're gonna get one pierced, make sure it's the left ear.[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Earrings / G-Shock.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I got my ears re-pierced a few days ago, this time it did kinda hurt for some reason (nothing serious though).. Came out to about $30 and if you're gonna get one pierced, make sure it's the left ear.[/color]

it feels like someone flicking your earlobe. In in NYC, go to any jewelry shop and ask for it. I got mine for 5 per ear (price includes starter set). FYI, astarter set is the small earrings they start you ought with that are real thin so that it won't hurt as much. Then, when you're ready you get regularearrings that are wider.

Rosary, g-shock, earrings on special occasion, and shades on during the day when it's super bright.

Back
Top Bottom