NT what accessories do you rock....Vol. no rosary beads!!

Wallet, keys, glasses, cell phone (Black Berry) and an inhaler (in case of emergency
embarassed.gif
).

Im going to rock my livestrong tmr now hah. Anyone know where to get more? I need the smaller size, i broke mine a long while ago
frown.gif

Right: bracelet my girl got me, baller band (heart)
Left: watch

Fitted, Necklace made out of coconut my gma made me, virgin mary bracelet on left wrist (left side, strong side) and my To Write Love On Her Arms dog tag whenI wear black and white

You guys realize wearing rosary beads is sacreligious??

i'm thinking about getting a small thin gold chain.. i think it looks fresh when worn properly. but is this douchey?

nothing at all

i wear a trion z bracelet when i play ball but thats about it

dudes wearing rosary beads for the sake of wearing them are pathetic

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Ryda421
Fireball>Crossfire>X-Brain
QFT.

To add to the subject.. sunglasses I guess? I have one of my ears pierced but havent put one in for a few years no (maybe one?).. I don't like wearingextra shtuff

right now just a rubberband but I just had this glow in the dark baller band that I was wearing for a couple months until I broke it.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm thinking about getting a small thin gold chain.. i think it looks fresh when worn properly. but is this douchey?
I wouldn't say so.
good move if you get one, IMO

Always: Livestrong band

Occasionally: home Indians fitted, cheap aviators

I've always wondered, how do cats go through all kinds of Livestrong bands? I've had the same one on for all but 45 minutes (surgery) since 2004, andthere isn't a damn thing wrong with it. I think y'all are wearing those Liveskrong joints from Bootleg Benny.

use to do the whole earrings, chain, watch thing ...... but the stoppers stayed coming out of my earring and I lost all (or they were repossessed) except likeone small one and watches need the band fixed
right now a trini wrist band, a fitted (joint be mad tight with dreads so I wanna get a fedora or something), and a belt with a chain on it

Diamond/Gold Earrings - 2 on left, 1 on right
Gold Chain/Diamond Channel set cross
Top and bottom gold/diamond grill

Two gold chains (One I've worn since I was 5)

Gold earrings

Fitted

A Sonic keychain I hang on my Keyhook holder.

Back
Top Bottom